Carolinas HealthCare System Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Carolinas HealthCare System receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Carolinas HealthCare System can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, is a not for profit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices in the American states of North and South Carolina. About 90% of the hospitals affiliated with the system are located within 75 miles of Carolinas Medical Center, the system’s flagship hospital and headquarters, in Charlotte, North Carolina. The system has over 60,000 employees.
Carolinas HealthCare System Job Opportunities & Application Process
Carolinas HealthCare System receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Carolinas HealthCare System, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Patient Services Specialist: Assists with the front desk responsibilities of a medical practice.
- Greets and registers patients.
- Verifies insurance and demographic information.
- Checks patients in and out and makes appointments as indicated.
- Collects co-pays and patient payments.
- Answers phones.
- Answers basic patient billing questions and/or directs to PBO/UBO.
- Monitors and resolves registration errors.
- Completes referrals and authorizations as needed.
- Assists with some financial counseling duties as needed.
- Completes charge entry in a timely manner, as needed.
NA – Registered Nurse
Provides patient care under the direct supervision and control of a Registered Nurse or other licensed leader. Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, patient environment, and performs job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure. Obtains and records patient weight and height.
- Reports and documents information related to assigned duties, assists with procedures performed in the office/clinic area, cleans examination rooms and instruments according to OSHA standards.
- Assists with simple non-sterile dressing changes, application and removal of ace bandage, TED hose, and heat lamps, pelvic and unoccupied beds. Assists patients with transfers to exam bed, wheelchair, and stretcher.
- Performs finger stick for blood glucose monitoring (upon certification). Assists with the collection of specimens of body fluids such as urine and blood for laboratory testing as appropriate; must have venipuncture or other certification. Completes lab requisitions and prepares specimens for pick-up or delivery.
- Provides instructions to patients and family members according to approved protocols and/or the plan of care under supervision of the Registered Nurse. Documents learner response.
- Maintains stock supply items inventory management restocking of examination rooms, etc.
- Participates in QA programs. Attends in-services/team member meetings. Initiates CPR (upon certification).
- Handles phone calls under supervision of a RN or leader.
Registrar/Hospital: Receives and provides information to patients, significant others, healthcare team members and hospital guests in a courteous and professional manner. Provides an accurate and timely registration process to the patient population.
- Greets and assists customers, patients, and visitors. Acts with a sense of urgency when dealing with patients and workflow.
- Verifies all patients have orders with diagnosis and referring physician information including a legible physician signature.
- Performs point-of-service collections in a professional manner.
- Acts and communicates in a professional manner, appropriate for the healthcare setting.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the waiting area is clean and orderly.
- Identifies patients utilizing two forms of identification; armbands all patients. Explains the process to all patients. Assists patients with undressing needs if required.
- Responds to emergencies in the department following processes identified for that particular area.
- Assists in meeting departmental goals, point-of-service collections and registration accuracy.
Work Facts of Carolinas HealthCare System
Carolinas HealthCare System Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Carolinas HealthCare System Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Carolinas HealthCare System to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Carolinas HealthCare System Jobs: Official Site.