CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is a regional leader in providing health care insurance coverage and related services throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. In addition to our offices all around the region, we are also hiring subsidiary companies located in Baltimore, MD, Alexandria, VA and Charleston, WV.
CareFirst offers a wide range of diverse opportunities, whether you’re a recent college graduate looking for an entry-level position or a seasoned professional in your field. No matter your experience or background, we are looking for new hires to share and develop their skills. Use our job search tool to research current job openings and apply for positions in which you are interested by registering and submitting your resume.
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Job Opportunities & Application Process
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Regulatory Project Manager
Required: This position requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience required. Four to six years of related IT project management experience in a large scale, cross functional, multi-system environment.
Out of the 4-6 years required, at least 4 years in a combination of the following:
- Progressive broad-based information systems Project Management experience (which could include consulting) with state-of-the-art hardware and software systems is desirable; knowledge and implementation experience in new computing architectures and networked computing struc¬tures.
- Experience in execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously, particularly as Project Manager on systems development, with working knowledge of Systems development lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle
- Ability to lead dynamic, energized, and highly creative multidiscipline high-performance work teams in learning and applying new skills/techniques to respond to business needs.
- Strong leadership skills including: coaching, organizing, integrating, directing, controlling and motivating.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Considerable experience managing and delivering Business and IT centric projects using (where appropriate) leading-edge technology, and older legacy systems.
- Health Insurance industry exposure
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and persuade customers, employees, and management at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong management, business planning, and development skills.
- Exceptional project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment, work flow balancing, activity scheduling, problem resolution and flexibility
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives, possess good technical skills including scheduling, estimating and costing
- Ability to create original concepts and take heuristic approaches to testing/refining existing theories and to develop new system approaches to solve problems and seize opportunities to sustain business success.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of local systems and experience with hardware, software and high level programming is required in order to understand the effect a new project will have throughout all related systems.
- MS Office proficiency.
Work Facts of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Working Hours
- Senior Regulatory Project Manager, Senior Director-Clinical Programs Evaluation & Oversight, Operations Administrator, Small Market New Business Consultant, Workforce Optimization Program Manager, Lead Financial Analyst
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Jobs: Official Site.