CaptionCall Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CaptionCall receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CaptionCall can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join the CaptionCall team.
We’re looking for talented individuals to help us bring our cutting-edge phone, free captioning service, and world-class support to anyone who has trouble hearing on the telephone. Browse our current job listings to see how you can help people everywhere communicate more confidently, whenever life calls.
CaptionCall Job Opportunities & Application Process
CaptionCall receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CaptionCall, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Installer/Trainer with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This hands-on position has the privilege of individually training our customers on how to enrich their lives using the CaptionCall phone. This individual must enjoy working with a variety of people in their homes. The schedule is flexible and it’s the perfect position for people who like to work independently. This is a full-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and troubleshoot CaptionCall phones
- Courteously train customers on how to use the phone and its features
- Promote the CaptionCall service
- Assist Outreach Specialist with lead generation activities as needed
- Guide other CaptionCall activities and make recommendations for expanding the breadth and reach of the business
- Ability to meet or exceed Installer/Trainer expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Complete service calls as assigned
- Accurately maintain customer records
- Complete required reports and submit invoices and feedback on customer interactions
- Retrieve and clean phones of former customers
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service customers
- Adapt to new responsibilities as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- Sales experience
- Experience working in the hearing health field
- Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
Work Facts of CaptionCall
CaptionCall Working Hours
- Trainer-CaptionCall, CC Account Manager, CaptionCall Account Manager, System Administrator II, HR Site Leader, IT Senior Project Manager
CaptionCall Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CaptionCall to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CaptionCall Jobs: Official Site.