CapTel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CapTel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CapTel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Discover Your Career at CapTel
Simply put, CapTel is in the business of helping people. We provide live captions for telephone calls to assist people with hearing loss, a service that has transformed the lives of thousands of people. If you want to help provide this life-changing service, while enjoying a flexible schedule, great benefits, lots of opportunities for advancement, and a “feel good” job, check us out. You’ll be glad you did!
CapTel Job Opportunities & Application Process
CapTel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CapTel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Primarily responsible for providing quick and accurate captions for telephone conversations of Captioned Telephone clients using voice recognition applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multitask (hear audio, voice what was heard, proof-read developing captions – all simultaneously).
- Utilize a keyboard by typing proper corrections and other words as necessary.
- Maintain the CapTel Call Center’s quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Monitor technical issues on calls and report to appropriate staff.
- Attend job-appropriate meetings and training sessions.
- Sign and abide by the CapTel Call Center’s Oath of Confidentiality, even after employment is terminated.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned by administration.
Reporting to this Position: No direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent reading skills.
- Strong voicing skills/voice quality – ability to speak quickly with clear enunciation.
- Excellent spelling/vocabulary.
- Good typing skills (at least 35 words per minute with a low error rate).
- Strong memory-recall ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail.
- Calm/relaxed demeanor.
- Comfortable and familiar with computers and new technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, hear, and talk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
General Sign-Off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
Work Facts of CapTel
CapTel Working Hours
CapTel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CapTel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CapTel Jobs: Official Site.