Capital One Job Application Online
Capital One wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Capital One can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Capital One. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Capital One job.
Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, banking and savings accounts headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Capital One is ranked 10th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets.
Capital One Job Opportunities & Application Process
Capital One is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Sr. Operations Representative
To take inbound calls and/or make outbound calls to handle account-related concerns and recommend optimal solutions within the desired levels of customer service delivery
To deliver new-hire training and operational technical training to associates
1. Account Servicing. Listens attentively to customers in order to address issues / questions responsibly; Updates account information, as requested by the customer; Transfers the customer to the appropriate department, as needed
2. Functional Knowledge. Displays expertise in product and service knowledge; Understands and adheres to company policies and procedures.
3. Training. Completes and passes assessment of the required web-based trainings (WBT) within timelines to prevent potential job risks
4. May be assigned / rotated across sub-functions:
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML): Supports the AML process through list screening operations (new and existing accounts) which may include suspicious activity investigations and other processes. Also, works closely with AML Unit Managers and AML Process Managers to perform other critical functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
i. Manage suspicious activity case work in a timely and efficient manner
ii. Execute a variety of tasks in support of the conduct of investigations
iii. Conduct a first level investigation
iv. Summarize in writing, suspicious activity for advanced investigation
v. Escalate cases and issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
vi. Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g. financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
vii. Assist with filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (U.S.) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (Canada) in accordance with regulations and time limitations
• Back Office Processing: Handles incoming disputes from customers to resolve issues on credit bureau scores and assist in updating actual information
• Collections: Handles incoming and outbound calls to provide customers debt information, help resolve delinquent accounts by recommending solutions, and assists customers with other account-related concerns
• Fraud / Disputes: Handles inbound and outbound calls to identify and investigate possible fraudulent activities, taking actions on securing account protection, and assist customers and merchants in clearing fraud and dispute concerns
• Servicing: Handles incoming calls to provide customers credit card usage information, verification of payment, online technical support, and assist customers with other account-related concerns
• Training: Delivers new-hire training and operational training to associates
5. Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
High School Graduate
- 1 year of Experience in Banking Industry preferred for AML Sr. Ops Reps
- Communication skills in delivering appropriate, direct, and straightforward information. Appropriately tailors written and verbal communications.
- Customer orientation in understanding and listening to customer concerns;
- Problem solving skills in recommending solutions to address customer needs and expectations
- Strong attention to detail and good judgment
- Requires ability to handle difficult calls and sensitive information
- Willing to be trained
Senior Business Banker
The Banker is a member of a relationship management team that is responsible for building relationships with businesses and/or high net worth individuals within an assigned region/community. The roles responsibility includes managing and cross-selling a client portfolio comprised of treasury management and/or credit clients with a focus on deepening relationships and generating additional revenue from existing clients. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the Banker is also accountable for developing new business. The Banker develops, markets and administers, demand and time deposits, existing loans and cross sells related banking accounts and services. The Banker should possess the ability to develop relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the clients or prospects company. The Banker should be capable of organizing, leading and negotiating with a team of Bank Associates in order to provide solutions to client issues.
• Develops and maintains the company’s relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
• Maintains a regular calling program on customers and prospects in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
• Meets with existing customers and prospects through personal calling efforts and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can help provide business solutions to all of their financial needs.
• Assists in planning the portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
• Responsible for expanding their prospect and COI base by consistently networking in the community.
• Responsible for the sale and administration of all banking services to include deposits, loans, investments, trust, etc. to businesses and/or individuals within the assigned region.
• Coordinates with various divisions and departments (Trust, Branches, Operations, etc.) in the servicing of routine transactions and in solving the special customers.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors products and pricing in the market served.
• Responsible for the proper pre-qualification, structuring, pricing, and exception-free closing on all loans in his/her assigned area.
• Reviews demand deposit profitability analysis and outlines strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status.
• Evaluates risk and compensating demand deposit balances of each loan in order to properly price loan to meet profitability standards.
• Works with borrowing customers to procure updated financial information on an ongoing basis.
• Communicates lending decisions to customer.
• Follows up on loan exceptions to insure timely clearing. Controls volume of exceptions.
• Serves as a representative in various civic and community functions to further enhance its image and develop additional business.
• High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or military experience
• At least 2 years of Business Banking experience
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Card Design senior leadership and Design Program Manager to establish, build and drive team processes for reporting and communication
- Collaborate with Project Leads to deliver projects/programs that exceed expectations
- Manage team relationships in coordination with Project Leads
- Facilitate project team communications and workflows
- Maintain project momentum and keeping the project and team on track
- Share knowledge across One Design and Capital One
- Organize and ensure appropriate communication of status, issues forecasts, metrics etc. to product and engineering stakeholders
- Monitor and balance project health and team satisfaction
- Maintain portfolio roadmaps, support progress reporting, and monitor success metrics
- Determine and implement process improvements
- Build great working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Bring creative ideas and new ways of working
We are looking for someone who has experience managing a design portfolio in our kind of environment or somewhere similar. Strong communication and writing skills, authenticity, and a sense of humor are key. Our design managers must also be comfortable with ambiguity in the face of design challenges and know how to move toward the right solution as part of a team.
- Collaborative/team player
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and skill-sets in a fast-paced environment
- Expert client/partner management and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and get to resolution
- Passionate about improving people’s lives
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management
- At least 5 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of products
- At least 5 years experience in Program or Design Management
- PMP or CAPM
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proficiency with Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint, Google Suite and project management tool-set
- Technologically savvy
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and making decisions
The Reimagined Branch Experience:
Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives—not the other way around.
As a Branch Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to use your love of working with people and sharing product knowledge to play a vital role in our customers’ banking experience. You’ll also perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals while monitoring fraud mitigation and adhering to established operational policies and procedures. Equally important is the ability to resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, delivering an extraordinary customer experience. Our rapidly changing tech and financial environment requires Ambassadors who are adaptable and have a growth mindset, in addition to being customer experience-obsessed. Our Branch team exists to enhance the financial lives of people in the communities we serve. We’re not just looking to fill open positions—we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole reimagined banking experience.
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with customers. Yep, you’re a people person—whether you’re helping folks with technology challenges, having casual conversation, or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
- You will be able to reduce customer financial anxiety by helping to determine both personal and business financial needs. You’ll get to pull in experts that can help guide your customers to their financial destination.
- You’re aware of the importance of being compliant when working at a bank. You’ll ensure all, audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations.
- You’ll support customers in all areas of the branch, from the cash handling and service needs, to rotating throughout the branch based on the customer needs.
- The overall retail customer experience is improved with fewer handoffs; every Ambassador is equally “the expert”.
- You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers in products, services and experiences to help guide them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
- You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience, using the branch’s laptops and iPads. Take an active role in educating customers on other banking channels as well as other products and services.
- Are you a team player? If so, you will have the opportunity to work with an energized team of banking professionals and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you.
- You’ll research and answer customer inquiries with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement by leverage various tools and channels to recommend appropriate solutions.
- You’ll be able to travel between branches in assigned local area and support the market that you are assigned.
If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
– High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
– At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
– At least 6 months of cash handling experience
– Associate’s degree
-2+ years of Retail, Sales, or Banking Experience
Work Facts of Capital One
Capital One Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Sales Associate, Accountant, Administrative Assistant/Support Services, Personal Banker, Call Center Customer Service Representative, Financial Analyst, Human Resources & Recruiting Associate, Information Technology Specialist, Legal Assistant, Marketing Associate, Statistical Analyst, Mortgage Loan Officer, Operations Manager, Project Manager
Capital One Printable Application Form
You can download Capital One printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Capital One Jobs: Official Site.