Capital Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Capital Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Capital Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Capital Group is an American financial services company. It ranks among the world’s oldest and largest investment management organizations, with $1.7 trillion in assets under management. Founded in Los Angeles, California in 1931, it is privately held and has offices around the globe in the Americas, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Capital Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
Capital Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Capital Group, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Results Analyst: As a Senior Results Analyst based in Los Angeles, you will be serve as a Subject Matter Expert on our team. You will also provide leadership to the department by training, mentoring, and coaching other associates. We will count on you to be up-to-date with current industry trends, best practices, technology, and potential impact on established procedures.
- Measure performance by calculating, validating, maintaining, and interpreting portfolio results for retail mutual funds, institutional accounts, composites, Portfolio Managers, and Research Analysts
- Evaluate performance using portfolio attribution, style analysis, benchmark analysis, transaction and holding analysis (portfolio concentration, portfolio turnover, etc.)
- Explain calculations to clients, research issues, and fulfill ad hoc requests
- Participate in departmental projects while partnering with other business units such as our Information Technology Group
- Optimize processes by automating, enhancing or developing new, to mitigate risks
- Troubleshoot system issues, research transaction posting, or evaluate how to process and report new investment types
- Manage complex projects to resolve cross-functional business issues
Administrative Assistant: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the needs of a Senior Manager and the department in a deadline-driven environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. The ideal candidate must be exceedingly well-organized, have strong multitasking skills, enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced department, and have a strong inclination to work in a team-oriented environment. Attention to detail is as important as keeping an eye on the big picture, as is the ability to balance the two perspectives. Forward-thinking individuals will excel in this role if they can anticipate the daily needs of management and identify opportunities to improve work processes for themselves and the department.
- calendar management
- scheduling/coordination of details for meetings with internal and external contacts
- managing travel arrangements
- completing and tracking expense reports
- organization and maintenance of information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature
- exercising good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
- attending and participating in designated calls and meetings
- file management
- distributing, collecting, and tracking documents and documenting processes producing general correspondence, reports and presentations
- The Administrative Assistant may work on special projects and perform additional responsibilities as assigned. The associate works independently, referring questions/clarifications to managers or other appropriate resources.The
Work Facts of Capital Group
Capital Group Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Capital Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Capital Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Capital Group Jobs: Official Site.