Camping World Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Camping World receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Camping World can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our mission is to consistently enhance the RV experience for our customers
As the industry leader, we strive to make our customers smile by providing friendly service. Our goal is to make RV ownership fun, comfortable, safe and carefree. We take our responsibility to our customers seriously. We continuously invest in you – our associate – through training, diverse work experiences, cool perks and enriching programs so you can better assist our customers, every day.
Our culture is focused on service: both for our customers and for our communities where we work and live. Our associates are treated with respect, and in-turn, treat each other with respect. Our commitment to service extends far beyond our company’s walls. We strongly believe in giving back, and do so through our associate volunteer program: Project Good Samaritan.
We work in an open and inviting environment where questions and new ideas are always welcomed and encouraged. So much so that you, as well as our customers, can email our CEO – and get a response from him. We promote teamwork and recognize that it is key to simultaneously meeting our goals and having fun. After all, if you do what you love, you’ll love what you do!
Camping World Job Opportunities & Application Process
Camping World receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Camping World , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Job Overview — The qualified person for this position will have a proven successful track record in an Accounting management role, handling the day-to-day Assistant Controller functions and responsibilities while maintaining good communication and reporting relationships with multiple departments, field management, outside investors/relationships, and Company Personnel at all levels which includes leading and managing the accounting team and managing the accounting and financial process in order to ensure processes and procedures are in accordance with corporate, and division requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interface with all levels of company personnel.
- Participation in special projects as assigned.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Demonstrate initiative on projects and assignments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial statement reports.
- Preparation of information for external auditors on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of supporting schedules for quarterly and annual SEC reporting.
- Participation in the annual SOX audit including completion of assigned internal controls.
- Serve as point of contact between Corporate and company divisions (as well as parent company) to monitor compliance with accounting guidelines and assist with problem resolution.
- Active role in the annual Budget process
- Prepare and maintain documentation of accounting procedures and internal controls.
- Conducting monthly balance sheet reviews to ensure that all significant and judgmental accounts are materially correct.
- Prepare monthly flux analysis.
- Assist with A/P, A/R and cash management as necessary.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public accounting or relevant corporate accounting experience.
- Experience with EPICOR or other ERP financial software system a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance or Business Management; CPA preferred
Work Facts of Camping World
Camping World Working Hours
- Assistant Controller, Service Receptionist, Service Advisor, RV Detailer, Product Specialist, Porter
Camping World Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Camping World to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Camping World Jobs: Official Site.