Cambridge Associates Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cambridge Associates receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cambridge Associates can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We value information sharing, encourage debate, and offer a truly collaborative environment. We value diverse perspectives and new approaches. Join a global firm committed to delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
Cambridge Associates was founded in the early 1970s to assist nonprofit institutions with the investment of their endowment assets. Today, we provide investment management, financial planning and proprietary investment research to over 1000 clients including nonprofit institutions, private clients (families), pension plans, and other large institutional investors. The firm advises on all asset categories, including equities, credit, hedge funds, real assets, and private equity investments. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process and create custom portfolios to meet each client’s investment objectives. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Cambridge Associates has a staff of more than 1,100 professionals, including 200 Investment Directors and 150 Investment Associates, based in 11 offices located in Beijing, Boston, Dallas, London, San Francisco, New York City, Singapore, Sydney, and Washington DC. We select our employees with great attention to their potential to become valuable members of a collegial, intelligent and hard-working team.
Cambridge Associates Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cambridge Associates receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cambridge Associates , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Client Onboarding Associate
Position Overview: The client on boarding associate will be responsible for developing and managing the project plan for the signing up of a new or changing of an existing client relationship and delivering it against the agreed time schedule. The individual will be responsible for clients managed by the C|A London office, which covers Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Develop and gain agreement for project plans for the on boarding of a client within an agreed time schedule
- Project plans include agreed Critical Path Analysis (“CPA”) and project gates if applicable.
- Plan is amended in line with agreed changes.
- Accountable for the delivery of the project
- Lead and manage on boarding meetings providing updates on progress, flagging any delays and raising any concerns
- Identification, escalation and resolution of issues
- Contribute to negotiation of terms and guidelines
- Work with project sponsor and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders’ responsibilities and expectations
- Responsible for on boarding compliance
- Comply with Service Organisation Controls (SOC 1) report evidence for on boarding control execution and facilitate internal and external audit requests related to client on boarding internal controls as needed.
- Identify and escalate breaches to the appropriate authority.
- Process improvement
- Map existing and develop new processes in order to reduce risk and improve efficiency by e.g. reducing the length of time taken to complete the process
- Contributing to the global development of consistent, standardised, measurable processes.
- Experience of carrying out this or a similar role in a fund management or similar financial services organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of developing project plans, including critical path analysis, managing multiple concurrent projects, accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of mapping, developing and implementation of new processes to improve project plans.
- Demonstrable experience of effective relationship management of peers, senior stakeholders and clients.
- Demonstrable experience of using Client Relationship Management (“CRM”) systems and understanding of customer experience management concepts.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a financial regulated firm and familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations as well as Customer Due Diligence requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office applications (including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and internet search tools.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restrictions.
Work Facts of Cambridge Associates
Cambridge Associates Working Hours
- Administrative Assistant, Billing Specialist, Business Analyst, Business Development Analyst, Business Development Associate, Client Onboarding Associate
Cambridge Associates Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cambridge Associates to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cambridge Associates Jobs: Official Site.