Calvin Klein Online Application & Career
Individuals interested in fashion, style and looking for suitable positions can find one between more than 30,000 global jobs in Calvin Klein. Most jobs are entry level and available through the outlet stores all around the United States and Europe and Asia but there are some corporate career opportunities for inexperienced individuals as well.
In order to gain employment and promotion in the company, applicants need to be competitive and social. Customers ask for sales associates’ opinion and listen to their recommendations. Thus wearing products and interpersonal skills prove necessary. Also employees are responsible of store presentation and cleanliness.
Calvin Klein Job Opportunities & Application Process
Calvin Klein receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Calvin Klein, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Delivering Business Results
• Articulate Corporate mission and business goals within the store. Support corporate expectations and systems. Follow up to ensure proper execution of company initiatives and provide feedback to Head of Retail, as needed
• Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects of organisational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of organisational development objectives, purposes and achievements
• Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards/goals: sales and wage budgets, sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), conversion (hit) rate, wage and expense control, shrinkage, mystery shops, store audits and profitability
• Identify opportunities to grow the business or improve performance. Collaborate with others to improve business performance
• Lead weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; Participate in and contribute to Regional meetings
Managing Customer Service
• Focus staff on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal and external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service
• Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance
• Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner Managing Store Operations
• Ensure daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met,
• Analyze store level reports and create action plans to improve results
• Effectively communicate with the Retail Manager regarding day-to-day operational issues of the store
• Complete store audits to ensure store is complying with all Company Policies and Procedures
• Communicate with staff daily at morning Meeting – individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals Managing Human Resources
• Manage the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds
• Monitor staff retention and career development; communicate ideas to Retail Manager and Recruitment Coordinator contact. Build bench strength for management positions, including possible successors
• Direct the training and development of store management. Ensure that all Employees are properly oriented into the Company and trained in their role. Provide training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented Teamwork
• Maintain respect and work well with others
• Communicate honestly, openly and constructively
• Recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others
• Respect and value individual differences and use them productively to develop creative group solutions
• Give feedback that promotes positive behavioral change
• Resolve ongoing conflicts and unproductive disagreements
• Create energy and excitement around shared goals and values Team Building
• Encourage an atmosphere of open communication and interact effectively with others through listening, understanding, responding, constructive and honest feedback and consensus building
• Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose. Create an environment of trust and respect
• Set high standards and reasonable expectations for others
• Encourage others to take action in difficult circumstances
• Successfully broaden others’ knowledge and teach new skills
We are looking for our Calvin Klein Underwear store, located in Gent, a sales associate.
Your mission will be:
– Greet customers with dynamism
– Inform customers and provide an answer to each question
– Sales consulting
– Ask the need discovery questions
– Keep the sales area clean and tidy This is a job open on a permanent 24H contract.
Dynamic, with a sense of teamwork and with a strong product sensitivity, you have good knowledge of the world of high-end and fashion. You have relational qualities that will allow you to establish a special relationship with customers and the team of the shop. You have significant experience in sales, especially in the sale of underwear, and a control of the fund. Excellent presentation and good level of English desired. Do not hesitate, join us!
We are looking for a hands-on and ambitious Assistant Manager with a passion for people as well as our product. As a member of the store management team, our AM’s role is to support the management & daily operation of the store to include sales, customer service, personnel, administration, communication, marketing and merchandising. Holding the ability to conduct Store Manager duties in their absence and driving store results will be key to this role too.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are also of importance in this role. You will be inspiring your team to generate sales & profit, minimize losses and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive & impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room. Work alongside the VM Team to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding between VM & store to achieve Hilfiger VM best practices.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards & objectives.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality of relationships with internal & external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-throughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels. Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business. Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with SM to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible Retail experience
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the service or Retail industry
Work Facts of Calvin Klein
Age Requirement: At least 18 years old
Calvin Klein Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 – 21:00 Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
Open Positions: Part-Time Sales Associate, Full-Time Sales Associate, Part-Time Customer Service Representative, Full-Time Customer Service Representative, Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Buyer, Designer, Field Merchandising Coordinator, Global Merchandising Intern, Human Resources Representative, Payroll Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Calvin Klein Jobs: Official Site