Burger King Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Burger King receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Burger King can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as InstaBurger King, a Jacksonville, Florida- based restaurant chain.
Burger King Job Opportunities & Application Process
Burger King receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Burger King, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
There are many ways to bring it at Burger King Corporation. Our in-restaurant jobs range from Team Members all the way through to Restaurant General Managers. We also offer different entry routes for campus graduates interested in corporate or field careers. And of course, we look for experienced professionals to join our above-restaurant functions. Explore below to find the right opportunity for you.
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows BURGER KING® uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age*
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
*Age may vary depending on state. (Minimum 14)
Hourly Shift Coordinator
The Shift Coordinator improves Guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present. This position operates under the direct management of the General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and Guests.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of all BKC certification programs
- English language preferred
- Willingness to travel preferred
*Age may vary depending on state.
Open Positions: Team Member, Cashier, Maintenance/Service Technician, Porter, Shift Coordinator, Assistant Manager, Overnight Supervisor, Restaurant General Manager, Administrative Assistant, Management Trainee, Intern, Tax Analyst, Legal Assistant, Product Development Manager, Brand Activation and Sales Manager
Burger King Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Burger King to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Burger King Jobs: visit Official Site.