Buffalo Wild Wings Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Buffalo Wild Wings receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Buffalo Wild Wings (originally Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, and thus the numeronym BW3) is an American casual dining restaurant and sports bar franchise in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and India which specializes in Buffalo wings and sauces.
Buffalo Wild Wings Job Opportunities & Application Process
Buffalo Wild Wings receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Buffalo Wild Wings, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
You will be responsible for greeting customers, taking food and beverage orders, up- selling and getting information to the kitchen and dining room.
- Ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements.
- Receives cash drawer at beginning of shift and counts money in drawer at beginning and end of shift to verify its accuracy.
- Itemizes and totals food and beverage checks in register.
- Collects cash, check and credit payment from customers and makes change for cash transactions, checks identification for personal checks and prepares voucher for credit card purchases. – Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period of up to four hours in length.
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately.
- Should have basic knowledge of the functions of POS system.
- Must be service and team oriented and have patience to deliver service to customers.
Cook: Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and following food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation and breakdown
- Maintain kitchen equipment well – Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Previous culinary experience preferred
Buffalo Wild Wings Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Cook, Server, Cashier, Greeter, Bartender, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Regional Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Buffalo Wild Wings Jobs: visit Official Site