Buckle Job Application Online
With the job application to Buckle, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Buckle vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and Buckle recruitment processes.
As an outgrowing and developing company, Buckle receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Buckle can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) is a leading retailer of medium to better–priced casual apparel, footwear, and accessories for fashion–conscious young men and women. The Company currently operates over 450 stores in 44 states, under the names Buckle and The Buckle.
Buckle markets a wide selection of brand names and private label casual apparel, including denims, other casual bottoms, tops, sportswear, outerwear, accessories and footwear. The Company emphasizes personalized attention to its guests (customers) and provides individual customer services such as free alterations, layaways, and a frequent shopper program.
Buckle Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Buckle job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
Buckle receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Buckle, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Create copy across all channel touch-points that engages and connects with Buckle Guests. Including but not limited to: brand, evergreen, and seasonal campaigns, Buckle Credit Card and Guest Loyalty marketing, social media, editorial and public relations, buckle.com, email content, and in-store signage.
- Develop concepts for both internal and external videos, where applicable, including concepting and storyboarding, script writing, artistic direction, and voice-overs.
- Collaborate across departments to create, edit, and/or proofread internal and external content.
- Maintain Buckle’s brand standards and voice, ensuring consistent communication and execution across all marketing touch-points.
- Develop creative copy ideation through original concepts and out-of-the-box thinking that will inform, excite, and engage our guests.
- Evaluate, review/edit, and proofread content.
- Produce high-quality, error-free content that adheres to company style guide.
- In-depth research and collaboration on a topic to tell a story and/or inform the audience.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Non-Sales Support Teammate:
- Greet Guests with a friendly, engaging attitude, and is equipped to answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and the day of/day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, based upon store and business needs.
- Complete Guest transactions by operating the Point of Sale (POS) software and bagging purchases.
- Monitor and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Assist the Operations Manager and/or Visual Merchandiser in performing merchandising tasks, such as preparing displays (at heights no greater than ten feet off the ground level), organizing fixtures and shelving, completing price markdowns, and transfers.
- Consistently maintain a clean, organized and shoppable store to fulfill Buckle’s mission statement.
sales teammate: Buckle is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious individuals who possess a flair for fashion and strong communication skills to become a Sales Teammate. Whether you seek a full or part-time position, Buckle is a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally. As a Sales Teammate, you’ll become a valuable contributor to the team by driving sales, building relationships, and helping us fulfill our mission of creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.
sales & management intern: As a Buckle intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience in many facets of our business—from sales and visual merchandising to hiring and store operations. Working closely with an experienced Store Manager, you’ll develop an understanding of how Buckle’s retail business works and what it takes to excel.
- Three-to-four-month paid position
- Part-time (25-30 hours/week)
- Accommodates most school internship requirements
- Designed for sophomore, junior, and/or senior college students
- Spring, summer, or fall internships available
- Gain an understanding of Buckle’s products, sales presentation, and merchandising process
- Put knowledge into action by managing a product category – set sales goals, educate team members, and track your results
- Utilize Buckle’s Leadership Development Playbook and Internship Calendar
- Participate in internship conference calls with interns from across the country
management trainee: Buckle’s one-year Management Development Program is your pathway to accelerated career growth. Through this program, an experienced Store Manager will help you develop the sales, recruiting, merchandising, and leadership skills you need to manage your own store. To enhance your learning, you may have the opportunity to travel and gain experiences outside your store. Upon completion of the program, you will relocate as a Store Manager to your own store.
assistant manager: As a Buckle Assistant Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with a Store Manager who will help take your skill set to the next level. You’ll gain an understanding of Buckle’s retail business as a whole and what it takes to be successful. You will follow a similar education program as a Management Trainee, but would remain in your current store.
Work Facts of Buckle
Buckle Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sales Associate, Management Trainee, Assistant Manager
Buckle Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Buckle, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Buckle to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Buckle Jobs: Official Site