Buc-ee’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Buc-ee’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Buc-ee’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Buc-ee’s is a chain of convenience stores located in the Central, North, South, and Southeast regions of Texas. The company is owned by Arch “Beaver” Aplin III and Don Wasek and has its headquarters in Lake Jackson, Texas. The chain is known for its very large-format stores (relative to other convenience stores) and a logo depicting a beaver.
Buc-ee’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Buc-ee’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Buc-ee’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Car Wash Manager
The Car Wash Assistant Manager’s responsiblity is to assist the Car Wash Manager. Candidates must have leadership experience, possess team building and management skills in order to be considered for the role.
The general requirements for this job include, but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant Car Wash Team Leader experience
- Proficient skill level with MacNeil Tunnel Controller, Kronos Scheduler, and DRB’s SiteWatch
- Retail Management experience a plus
We are looking passionate Food Service employees who love working with food and taking care of our customers’ needs. lf you have experience in high volume, fast paced restaurants, and loved every minute of it, this is the place for you. We are looking for quick learners who are willing to work in a variety of stations, preparing a multitude of food types. Our employees work with BBQ, baked goods, made to order sandwiches and tacos, jerky, and many other foods. You have to be quick on your feet, quick with a smile, and love working with people.
‘The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurant or retail experience preferred, kitchen line cook, busser, server, expiditer, service staff experience a plus!
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8 hours or more
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, climbing reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
The primary responsibility of a Cashier is to provide fast, friendly, and accurate check our services for customers. Cashiers may be required to perform a variety of duties depending on business needs, it is important to be flexible and willing to work in a team environment.
The position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Listen to the needs of the customer and communicate clearly
- Attain mastery knowledge of P.O.S. functions
- Basic math skills
- Able to function in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to stand and walk on a hard or concrete surface, bend, reach, climb, kneel, squat, reach overhead and side to side and able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance with prescribed chemicals
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Relevant Cashier experience is preferred
Buc-ee’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Buc-ee’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Buc-ee’s
Buc-ee’s Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Food Service, Assistant Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Buc-ee’s Jobs: Official Site.