Brookshire’s Job Application Online
Brookshire’s wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Brookshire’s can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Brookshire’s. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Brookshire’s job.
On September 1, 1928, the late Wood T. Brookshire opened a small grocery store on the courthouse square in downtown Tyler, Texas. Mr. Brookshire began with four employees in a small, 2,500-square-feet store. He possessed enthusiasm, aggressiveness and the desire to give his customers the best service possible. He soon knew all his customers by name and had them bringing new customers into his store. Today, the company has grown to include more than 150 stores – operating under the brands of Brookshire’s, Super 1 Foods and FRESH by Brookshire’s. The company currently operates more than 30 Super 1 Foods stores throughout Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas. Super 1 Foods is our value brand, focused on providing the best price to our customers. These stores have a warehouse-style feel, with the signature Wall of Values located at the front of the store with the best deals on everything from food items to household products. Many Super 1 Foods also provide upscale full-service specialty departments like bakeries, delis, fresh meat and seafood departments and pharmacies.
Brookshire’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Brookshire’s is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Provides support to end users of computer systems. Support includes assisting end users with installation of hardware and software systems. Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves complex problems as issues arise.
• Installs, maintains, deploys, upgrades, and tests end-point devices, supporting software, copiers, printers and fax machines in accordance with specifications.
• Plans and develops end-point device software standards, with consideration for future growth.
• Configures and schedules software updates and security patch management for end-point devices.
• Maintains automated management systems for device imaging, software updates, and patch management.
• Maintains accurate inventory of end-point devices and software licenses.
• Interfaces with business user community to analyze, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, often of a complex nature, associated with computer hardware and software interrelationships/dependencies.
• Performs research and makes recommendations of hardware and/or software required to install new systems, applications or to alter existing systems or applications.
• Responsible for following change management processes and documenting all actions in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Notifies end user with issue, outage and remediation status.
• Prepares and maintains documentation of end-point device support procedures, guidelines and configuration changes.
• Provides end user orientation, coaching, and training for supported hardware and software.
• Responds to after-hours requests and resolves problems as needed.
• Associates Degree and two or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or higher education required.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret information.
• Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to show information in presentation or diagram form.
• Ability to research information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to occasionally travel to off-site and out-of-town locations with possible overnight stays.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate knowledge of network devices is required.
• Intermediate knowledge of mobile devices, desktops, and the service OS level.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows Workstation, Server Operating Systems, and mobile devices.
Provides support of the SAP environment to ensure stability and optimum performance. May act as the lead SAP administrator, performing system updates, security administration and change control.
- Monitors, supports, troubleshoots, and maintains SAP landscapes.
- Works with business leaders to maintain existing systems and improve system performance.
- Analyzes, recommends, and implements changes following industry best practices.
- Maintains and increases SAP knowledge and skillset by working across multiple SAP environments, including SAP HANA.
- SAP landscape overview includes: DB2 is the primary database, AIX and Linux operating systems, HANA – SAP CAR and CRM, broad range of SAP systems: PI, BI, ECC, (HR, Retail, MM, FI MFG), CRM CAR BOBJ, and support of a 3-tier production and N+1 project landscape.
- Performs system refreshes and client copies.
- Performs system capacity planning.
- Performs, monitors, and tests backups of SAP systems.
- Develops and tests system restore capability.
- Provides documentation of computer system software, system configuration, and guidelines for usage. Maintains records of changes to system software or computer resources for historical reference.
- Ensures computer system integrity through implementation of system backups, recovery procedures, and contingency planning.
- Provides database administration functions, including database design, implementation, tuning, and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or higher education required.
- Advanced knowledge of full lifecycle SAP system and database – production support experience. Includes design, capacity planning, installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of data processing functions, structures, and support needs.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and prevent system degradation, and user disruption.
- Ability to prepare and analyze complex reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Ability to show information in presentation or diagram form.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to occasionally travel to off-site and out-of-town locations with possible overnight stays.
- Ability to work on-call and flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- May be required to drive in accordance with the BGC Driver policy.
Operates an electric pallet jack to select orders, prepare and load trailers for shipping.
Starting Pay: $11.00
- Stacks boxes of varying size, shape and weight into a solid and stable unit on a pallet.
- Material handling that includes stacking product on or off pallet from floor to overhead or overhead to floor.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or others containers.
- Must demonstrate understanding of BGC’s training and safety programs concerning the safe operation of powered equipment and material handling.
- Must be able to perform any other usual and customary warehouse duty.
- Must be able to meet all requirements that are listed in the position description documents.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to review and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to comprehend shipping documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers and partners.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Ability to properly operate the computerized communication system for warehouse operations.
- Required to continuously walk, stoop, bend and squat. Continuously lifting objects between 5 and 100 pounds.
- Close vision and ability to adjust focus required.
- Required to pass a physical agility test.
- Noise level in work environment usually moderate.
- Ability to work in temperatures that range from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 55 degrees Fahrenheit in the perishable warehouse.
- Ability to work in temperatures that range from 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 95 degrees Fahrenheit in the grocery warehouse.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to perform warehouse functions for durations that normally last between 8 and 10 hours per shift.
- Relevant assessment tests may be required.
Analyzes, designs, tests, evaluates and provides support for network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), wireless local area networks (WLAN), Internet, intranet, and other data communications systems. Performs network analysis, planning, installation, and monitoring. Ability to work in a fast past environment, as part of a team with a customer oriented focus.
- Researches and recommends network and data communications hardware and software.
- Maintains and administers computer networks and related computer environments, including routers, firewalls, computer hardware, systems software, and all configurations.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Designs, implements and maintains voice over internet protocol (VoIP) infrastructure.
- Designs, implements and maintains wireless local area network (WLAN) infrastructure.
- Monitors network to ensure network availability and performs necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Provides trouble shooting for network problems and support for resolution of all network issues.
- Sets up and maintains communications tasks, scheduling, and alerts for all store communications.
- Designs and maintains network components for corporate Internet connection.
- Designs, implements, and maintains network services such as DNS, DHCP, and remote access.
- Assists with design and planning of large scale network projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Gathers data pertaining to user needs, and uses this information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Monitors wide area network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Provides documentation of network components, configurations, and guidelines for usage. Maintains records of changes to all network resources for historical reference.
- Ensures network integrity through implementation of system backups, recovery procedures, and contingency planning.
- May interface with vendors to select and purchase hardware and software.
- Responds to after-hours requests and resolves problems as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and four to six years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN systems, networks, and applications. Very strong switching and routing skills.
- Strong skills and experience with Cisco networking equipment.
- Strong skills and experience with Cisco Security including ASA Firewalls, Sourcefire IPS Systems, IPsec, SSL, AnyConnect and LAN-LAN VPN.
- Preferred experience with Cisco VOIP including Call Manager, Gateways, Unity Connection and voice protocols such as SIP Trunking, MGCP and H.323.
- Preferred experience with Aruba wireless technologies.
- Experience with Certificates, Cas and Root CA’s.
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, HSRP, NAT, Route Maps.
- Experience with the design and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, maintain and oversee enforcement of security policies, procedures, and associated plans for system security.
- Monitor server logs, firewall logs, IPS logs and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Conduct active penetration tests to discover vulnerabilities in information systems.
Work Facts of Brookshire’s
- 16 years old
Brookshire’s Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Cashier, Meat Clerk, Produce Clerk, Baker Clerk, Seafood Clerk, Assistant Manager, Manager, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician
Brookshire’s Printable Application Form
You can download Brookshire’s printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Brookshire’s Application
How to Apply Brookshire’s Jobs: Official Site.