Brocade Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Brocade receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Brocade can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. is an American technology company specializing in data and storage networking products, now a subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Originally known for its Fibre Channel storage networks, the company expanded include a wide range of products marketed as third platform technologies. Offerings included routers and network switches for data center, campus and carrier environments, IP and Fibre Channel storage network fabrics; Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN) markets such as a commercial edition of the OpenDaylight Project controller; and network management software that spans physical and virtual devices.
On November 2, 2016, Singapore-based chip maker Broadcom Limited announced it was buying Brocade for about $5.5 billion. Broadcom has since redomesticated to the United States and is now known as Broadcom Inc.
Brocade Job Opportunities & Application Process
Brocade receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Brocade, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Solutions Associate: This position is responsible for processing transactions pertaining to designated Vendor / Accounts for specific product lines. Support for vendor specific questions via phone or e-mail. Acts as an expert resource for information and guidance on Vendor Partners’ products and marketing programs. Able to leverage knowledge of Vendor Partners and Tech Data’s internal resources to provide resolution or escalation to appropriate working party
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED
Responsible for administration of Customer Inbound Calls
- Prepares and provides pricing
- Answers customer questions on availability of products, and any shipping or service issues related to placed orders at a functional level
- Provides order resolution
- Enters order in system to ensure order placement is completed
- Supports customer questions on vendor programs and promotions
- Coordinates with other departments on vendor inbound call resolution by researching order status and communicating with customers and vendors
Technical Support Engineer: A technical support engineer (TSE) provides phone and web-presence support to Brocade partners and customers on Brocade products. The TSE is required to be able to understand and troubleshoot Brocade products in order to identify the root cause for known hardware, software, and configuration issues.
The TSE must be able to:
- Understand, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve partner and customer issues with minimal need to engage escalation resources
- Define and manage problem resolution plans and communicate closure/resolution to partners and customers
- Record, update, and manage all assigned service requests leveraging Brocade’s CRM
- Identify known issues, hardware, and software problems leveraging Brocade’s CRM, Knowledge base, and analytical tools
- Adhere to Brocades documented escalation guidelines
- Maintain in-depth subject matter expertise on Brocade extension products, switches, and directors
- Effectively manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Duplicate Field problems. Use diagnostic aids, tools and appropriate lab equipment as necessary
- Verify that problems are properly resolved before recommending change to customers.
- Review documentation on new products for accuracy and usability
- Engage on special project assignments from manager
- Review, edit, and publish Tech Notes, RCAs, and knowledgebase articles
- Perform at a high level in a team or individually
- Up to 25% travel
Work Facts of Brocade
Brocade Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Technical Support Engineer, Solutions Associate
Brocade Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Brocade to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Brocade Jobs: Official Site.