Brigham and Women’s Hospital Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Brigham and Women’s Hospital receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Brigham and Women’s Hospital can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) is an international leader in health care delivery and has been the site of pioneering breakthroughs that have improved lives around the world. A 793-bed teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School in Boston, it is internationally renowned for excellence in patient care, groundbreaking biomedical research, and training the next generation of leading physicians and scientists. BWH has been recognized for 23 consecutive years by US News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals and provides care to patients from throughout the U.S. and from over 120 other countries in virtually every area of adult medicine.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Job Opportunities & Application Process
Brigham and Women’s Hospital receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Brigham and Women’s Hospital, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Under the supervision of the Nursing Director and as a member of the Unit Based Patient Care Team, the unit secretary performs a wide range of secretarial duties and coordinates unit/floor procedure to ensure professional and efficient operation of the department in providing quality patient care.
- Performs the following duties to support unit operations and coordination of resources including but not limited to, answering unit phones, collaborating with health care team members and other departments, scheduling patient tests and appointments, maintaining all medical records, initiating and tracking unit requests, coordinating discharges, transfers, and admissions proactively to assure efficient operation and management of resources on the unit.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide indirect patient family centered care appropriate to the age of the patients served on assigned unit. Responsible for receiving visitors and responding to needs of patients and family members.
- Under the direction of the PAS & Revenue Cycle management team, the schegistrar is responsible for scheduling procedures/visits and the registration for the BWFH departments, and accurately obtaining required information for hospital records, governmental requirements, billing, and third party payer needs.
- In accordance with PAS Customer Service standards and the BWFH IC.A.R.E. standard, the schegistrar provides the delivery of courteous and efficient service to patients, accurate documentation/verification of patient pre-registration information, and professional and timely communications with physicians, medical staff, and administrators.
- The position will ensure that patients have all necessary information regarding their coverage and benefits related to their visit and inform patients of their financial obligations so that they arrive to their appointment prepared, including but not limited to notifying patients of network benefits and costs
- The schegistrar will be a navigator of the Patient Revenue Cycle in order to assist the hospital with obtaining maximum and timely reimbursement by obtaining authorizations and referrals
Working independently, under the general supervision of Principal Investigator(s), provides support to clinical research studies. The position may include being responsible for the following activities: making independent judgement of suitability of potential research participants, developing and implementing patient recruitment strategies, recommending changes to protocols, and undertaking data collection and analysis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinates the implementation, both internally and externally, of sponsored clinical research studies.
Working in concert with Principal Investigator(s) and/or Research Manager, develops and implements patient recruitment strategies.
Recruits and evaluates potential study patients, per protocol instruction. May be required to perform clinical tests such as phlebotomy, EKGs, etc.
Maintains contact with study participants and coordinates study visits to obtain magnetic resonance imaging data and other evaluations and procedures, such as fetal echos.
Obtain samples from processing lab/pathology.
Maintain freezer/sample organization and logging.
Work Facts of Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: RESEARCH ASSISTANT, Schegistrar, Unit Secretary
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Brigham and Women’s Hospital to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Brigham and Women’s Hospital Jobs: Official Site.