Bridgewater Associates Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bridgewater Associates receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bridgewater Associates can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
What We Do
What We DoThe Research team shares insights at its weekly “What’s Going On In the World” meeting.
Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we’ve built a distinct track record of success. We’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Bridgewater Associates Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bridgewater Associates receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bridgewater Associates, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Bridgewater hires full lifecycle, full-stack engineers. As a Software Engineer, you will attack a multitude of problems by designing, building, and maintaining software and applications.
Where you fit will be determined by your passion for a problem domain and your click with a team. The technology platforms we build at Bridgewater adapt as we address our ever moving set of challenges. Recently, we have created software that models the world’s economic markets, platforms for automated trading, web applications for communicating investment concepts to our clients, and cloud infrastructure as code. In solving these problems, we have used Scala and Spark, C#, React, Angular, and Node.js.
We Think You’ll Click With Us If You:
- Aren’t a punch-the-clock coder — technology has always been pervasive in your life, from building drones to contributing to open source sites
- Possess high standards and strive to write beautiful code
- Insist on seeing your projects through from start to finish
- Stay sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new tools and staying abreast of what’s going on in your field
- Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
You’ll Grow With Us By:
- Having whole-problem responsibility — we don’t feed engineers features and bugs to fulfill
- Working in small teams — we emphasize agile, mission-driven work, not monolithic projects
- Collaborating with experts in their fields — we don’t have a product for 1 billion casual users, we have products that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaged minds
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Identifying and understanding business problems
- Designing a solution
- Writing code
- Testing your implementation
- Shipping your work
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with full-stack development
- Facility with contemporary languages, patterns, and architectures
- Demonstrated project ownership, not just participation
- The ability to type 120 words per minute 😉
Work Facts of Bridgewater Associates
Bridgewater Associates Working Hours
- Software Engineer, PMO Lead, Finance Associate, Tax Manager, Senior Accounting and Reporting Analyst, Staff Security Lead
Bridgewater Associates Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bridgewater Associates to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bridgewater Associates Jobs: Official Site.