Brandeis University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Brandeis University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Brandeis University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Learn, engage, lead
There is no other place like Brandeis. As a medium-sized private research university with global reach, we are dedicated to first-rate undergraduate education while making groundbreaking discoveries.
Our 235-acre campus is located in the suburbs of Boston, a global hub for higher education and innovation.
Our faculty are leaders in their fields, as passionate about teaching and mentorship as they are about pushing the boundaries of knowledge. Our students are motivated, compassionate, curious and open to exploring new and challenging experiences.
At Brandeis, you will discover a community rooted in purpose, guided by our founding values, poised to lead in education and research in the 21st century.
Brandeis University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Brandeis University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Brandeis University , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Brandeis communications office is looking for a highly motivated production and project manager who has proven experience in project and account management, and comprehensive print production knowledge.
The production and project manager is the first point of contact for the office of Creative Services and the Brandeis community and is primarily responsible for fostering good working relationships with clients and managing a variety of projects with a range of complexity. S/he generally helps strategize, plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to specifications and deadlines. This position is also responsible for monitoring the quality of projects (print and web) and ensuring deadlines are met. S/he will also maintain relationships with a variety of vendors.
Examples of Key Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all university funded print projects. Manages all aspects of collateral production accounting, including estimating jobs, providing purchase orders, gathering pricing and other quote information from vendors for new projects and reconciling invoices. Helps to ensure quality control of projects.
- Coordinates details of production between internal staff and external vendors in all phases of a project from concept to final production. Manages workflow and resources to ensure timely and successful project completion.
- Works closely with the office of procurement office to be sure that departments follow Brandeis’ procurement policy.
- Creates and maintains production schedules for all projects. Manages office collateral and archives.
- Leads initiative to improve production work flows to make process more efficient and effective. Collaborates on opportunities for integrated marketing and project solutions.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in higher education, advertising, marketing, or design firm or other large, complex organization
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) required. Knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) preferred.
Proven ability to manage projects, establish priorities among multiple simultaneous requests (in consultation with the director), meet tight deadlines and multitask.
Possess a professional, positive attitude, great customer service skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
Excellent written, verbal and editing skills
Past experience in a fast paced, solutions-oriented atmosphere is required. Initiative, energy, leadership, flexibility and the ability to work effectively in a highly decentralized organization and to collaborate across an organization in a fluid, matrix-oriented work culture is preferred.
Work Facts of Brandeis University
Brandeis University Working Hours
- Adjunct Professor – Real Estate Finance, Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing (tenure track), Senior Systems/Virtualization Engineer, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources, Production Manager
Brandeis University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Brandeis University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Brandeis University Jobs: Official Site.