Bottega Veneta Job Application Online
Bottega Veneta wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Bottega Veneta can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Bottega Veneta. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Bottega Veneta job.
Bottega Veneta is an Italian luxury goods and high fashion brand house best known for its leather goods which are sold worldwide and its men’s and women’s ready-to-wear. Founded in 1966 in Vicenza, Venetoof northeastern Italy, its atelier is located within an 18th-century villa in Montebello Vicentino and its headquarters are in Lugano, Switzerland with offices in Milan and Vicenza, Italy. In 2001, Bottega Veneta was purchased by Gucci Group, and is now a part of the French multinational group Kering. In September 2016, it was announced that Claus-Dietrich Lahrs would be named CEO, replacing Carlo Beretta.
Bottega Veneta Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bottega Veneta is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, AND DEVELOPING WORLD-CLASS TALENT. WHERE CAN YOU DEVELOP YOURS?
• Retail & Wholesale: retail/wholesale management, retail experience management, store management, store staff, operations, retail training, store planning
• Merchandising: linebuilding, product pricing and positioning, global buying strategies and optimisation of in-store performance of the collections
• CRM: customers’ insight and relationship management
• Design: leather goods, RTW, Shoes, Jewelry
• Material Research & Product Development: they work closely with the design team on the collections presentation
• Manufacturing: pattern and prototype making, quality
• Production: purchasing, production planning, supply chain
• Communication: communications services, PR, advertising, events, digital management
• Staff: finance & administration, legal, human resources, management information system & IT
- Contributes to the sales process, supporting the SA during the conclusive phase of the selling ceremony, guaranteeing that payment is carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Guarantees client amusement during the conclusive phase of the sale, answering possible requests and giving assistance with booking taxis, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Makes sure the client data have been compiled correctly and are complete, according to the requirements of the customer card. Inserts client data into the relative system (Sales Logics) and carries out data cleaning activities.
- Interfaces with the central Administration office for full preparation on laws in force regarding payment methods and the tax system. Verifies regularity of the information given by the clients, through document control and compilation of the relative modules regarding tax deductions (e.g. Spend meter, declaration for purchases above 3,600€, or tax free for VAT refunds for non-EC clients).
- Controls money and check authenticity using the Centax method. Ensures that any discrepancy is investigated thoroughly and reported to a member of the management team.
- Monitor the store’s email inflow and ensure that all communication is taken into consideration and directed to the relevant member(s) of the team.
- Interfaces with the Administration office for constant and immediate updating on the reception of long-distance payments. Manages the Amex request for authorization for processing mail-order payments and authorizes sending of the goods at the same time.
- Is the reference for filling in the VAT register containing the details of the operations carried out daily in the boutique and for which, according to law, an invoice does not need to be issued.
- Is responsible for closing the cash desk, where the daily income can be checked, and guarantees balancing. Communicates daily by e-mail with the Inventory Control office, the Administration Office and the Retail Manager, informing them of the total daily income and the relative details.
- Updates the members of the team, constantly and if requested, on the progress of daily sales.
- Manages the administration activities, such as petty cash, and prepares the documents necessary for daily and weekly deposits with the bank.
- Sets up the tills for the day before the store opening, clearing the packaging area, ensure sufficient levels of stationary, banking materials (paying books, cash bags, etc.) and packaging for the day (shopping bags, stickers, flannels, boxes, etc), while ensuring that all devices at the till are functioning properly (phones, iPads, computers, etc.).
Serves as an ambassador of the brand growing market share and increased conversion by meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as set forth by store management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide world class service to luxury client base
• Meet and exceed sales goals thru client outreach; developing new clients and informing all clients of new collection deliveries, trunk shows, and boutique events
• Meet and exceed pre-sale goals and consignment Business Goals
• Meet and exceed client data capture goals; updating and maintaining client profile records as communicated by management, to manage the future use of data
• Assist the boutique to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to UPT, ADT, Conversion, Email Capture, and Address Capture
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals set forth by store management and corporate partners
• Assist management with store opening and closing procedures
• Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance
• Perform operational functions as communicated by management to ensure store meets brand guidelines
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
You will optimize business performance, customer service and company/group image in the store through right people and process management in the store.
How you will contribute
- Drive to achieve Store Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store
- Maximize sales by department (category) in line with company strategy
- Coach store staff to drive achievement
- Motivate/Retain/ Evaluate staff
- Build team working to ensure people collaborate, share information and work for the good of the team
- Maximize the business potential of the store
- Efficient use of the CRM
- Uphold respect of BOTTEGA VENETA standards and procedures
- Efficient Use of the Client Book
- Stock Management
- Read corporate Analysis, do Mystery Visits and coach ASMs on how to do a Mystery Visit to know competitors
- Maximize the existing customers and enlarge the new client base
- Coach store staff on excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
Who you are
- More than 5 years of store management experience, more than 3 luxury retail store management experience
- Strong sales data analysis sense
- Excellent in time management, pay attention to detail
- Excellent in planning, organizing and implementation
- Excellent in communication, motivation and team management
- University education background
- Good English and office software skill
Work Facts of Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Stock Room Associate, Keyholder, Maintenance Technician, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager
Bottega Veneta Printable Application Form
You can download Bottega Veneta printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bottega Veneta Jobs: Official Site.