Bottega Veneta Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bottega Veneta receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bottega Veneta can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Bottega Veneta is an Italian luxury goods and high fashion brand house best known for its leather goods which are sold worldwide and its men’s and women’s ready-to-wear. Founded in 1966 in Vicenza, Venetoof northeastern Italy, its atelier is located within an 18th-century villa in Montebello Vicentino and its headquarters are in Lugano, Switzerland with offices in Milan and Vicenza, Italy. In 2001, Bottega Veneta was purchased by Gucci Group, and is now a part of the French multinational group Kering. In September 2016, it was announced that Claus-Dietrich Lahrs would be named CEO, replacing Carlo Beretta.
Bottega Veneta Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bottega Veneta receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bottega Veneta, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Contributes to the sales process, supporting the SA during the conclusive phase of the selling ceremony, guaranteeing that payment is carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Guarantees client amusement during the conclusive phase of the sale, answering possible requests and giving assistance with booking taxis, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Makes sure the client data have been compiled correctly and are complete, according to the requirements of the customer card. Inserts client data into the relative system (Sales Logics) and carries out data cleaning activities.
- Interfaces with the central Administration office for full preparation on laws in force regarding payment methods and the tax system. Verifies regularity of the information given by the clients, through document control and compilation of the relative modules regarding tax deductions (e.g. Spend meter, declaration for purchases above 3,600€, or tax free for VAT refunds for non-EC clients).
- Controls money and check authenticity using the Centax method. Ensures that any discrepancy is investigated thoroughly and reported to a member of the management team.
- Monitor the store’s email inflow and ensure that all communication is taken into consideration and directed to the relevant member(s) of the team.
- Interfaces with the Administration office for constant and immediate updating on the reception of long-distance payments. Manages the Amex request for authorization for processing mail-order payments and authorizes sending of the goods at the same time.
- Is the reference for filling in the VAT register containing the details of the operations carried out daily in the boutique and for which, according to law, an invoice does not need to be issued.
- Is responsible for closing the cash desk, where the daily income can be checked, and guarantees balancing. Communicates daily by e-mail with the Inventory Control office, the Administration Office and the Retail Manager, informing them of the total daily income and the relative details.
- Updates the members of the team, constantly and if requested, on the progress of daily sales.
- Manages the administration activities, such as petty cash, and prepares the documents necessary for daily and weekly deposits with the bank.
- Sets up the tills for the day before the store opening, clearing the packaging area, ensure sufficient levels of stationary, banking materials (paying books, cash bags, etc.) and packaging for the day (shopping bags, stickers, flannels, boxes, etc), while ensuring that all devices at the till are functioning properly (phones, iPads, computers, etc.).
Serves as an ambassador of the brand growing market share and increased conversion by meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as set forth by store management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide world class service to luxury client base
• Meet and exceed sales goals thru client outreach; developing new clients and informing all clients of new collection deliveries, trunk shows, and boutique events
• Meet and exceed pre-sale goals and consignment Business Goals
• Meet and exceed client data capture goals; updating and maintaining client profile records as communicated by management, to manage the future use of data
• Assist the boutique to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to UPT, ADT, Conversion, Email Capture, and Address Capture
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals set forth by store management and corporate partners
• Assist management with store opening and closing procedures
• Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance
• Perform operational functions as communicated by management to ensure store meets brand guidelines
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Bottega Veneta Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bottega Veneta to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Stock Room Associate, Keyholder, Maintenance Technician, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bottega Veneta Jobs: visit Official Site.