Bose Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bose receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bose can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Bose Corporation is a privately held American corporation, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, that designs, develops and sells audio equipment. Founded in 1964 by Amar Bose, the company sells its products throughout the world. According to the company annual report in the 2017 financial year, Bose received revenue of US$3.8 billion and employed more than 8,000 people. Bose is best known for its home audio systems and speakers, noise cancelling headphones, professional audio systems and automobile sound systems.
Bose Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bose receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bose, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The role serves to sell Bose products through the effective delivery of specific customer focused engagement strategies targeted at promoting ownership and advocacy. Role has responsibility for:
- Selling all products and services offered in our store.
- Delivering the Bose customer experience, further establishing the Bose brand and building owner advocacy
- Assisting in tasks associated with effectively operating a Bose retail store
- Achieves individual and team sales goals through the use of Bose specific customer focused engagement strategies.
- Delivers extraordinary and lasting experiences to every customer by personalizing Bose products and services to fit their unique needs; Provides exceptional customer service during all customer interactions
- Demonstrates the drive and confidence to succeed in a pay for performance environment
- Models excellence in theater show presentation, inclusive of invitation and verbatim script delivery
- Helps to implement Bose visual merchandising standards and execute promotional strategies
- Participates in all store trainings and certifications to continually develop in the role
Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management and operations of a Bose store. The Assistant Store Manager will help generate retail sales of products within the Bose retail store and help increase awareness in the marketplace. You will be responsible for conducting presentations, provide quality product demonstrations, deliver optimum customer service, develop strong customer rapport, and stimulate an exciting shopping experience for our customers. In addition, you will be responsible for partnering with the Store Manager in executing operational programs and processes as well as coaching and developing store colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will foster a team environment by promoting the culture, values, and mission of Bose Corporation.
- Strong leadership and ability to motivate salespeople are required.
- Capability to deliver exceptional presentations and demonstrations to groups.
- Retail experience required with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred.
Bose Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bose to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Bose
Bose Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Assistant Store Manager, Sales Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bose Jobs: Official Site.