Boscov’s Job Application Online
Boscov’s wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Boscov’s can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Boscov’s. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Boscov’s job.
Boscov’s Inc. is a family-owned department store with 49 locations in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio and Connecticut, as well as a future location in Rhode Island. Most stores are located in Pennsylvania.
Boscov’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Boscov’s is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Cash Office/ Customer Service Desk Associate
Bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov’s is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov’s has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for a Cash Office/ Customer Service Desk Associate to join our retail team.
Responsibilities of the Cash Office Associate portion include:
- Reconciliation of Cash Receipts
- Counting the safe
- Performance of audits
- Accurately and efficiently completing all daily paperwork while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Register repair/ Answering questions related to the register
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate portion include:
- Provide customer service by completing customer requests and/or resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all transactions and paperwork, adhering to all company policies & procedures.
- Make storewide announcements over public address system.
- Handle layaway storage, maintain records, receive payments and release merchandise.
- Gift wrap customer’s purchases following company standards and procedures
Successful candidates for this role should have the ability to actively engage coworkers to provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements include:
- Possess basic math skills
- Prior cash handling required
- Retail and/or banking experience, preferred
- Ability to operate an adding machine
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with customers, coworkers, and management
- Ability to learn computer systems, POS register, and telxon
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends
Call Center Representatives
Do you enjoy retailing but are looking to learn about the ecommerce side of the business? Then join our care center team today! Our Care Center Representatives are the front lines to assisting our customers via phone with navigating our website and placing orders.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answer customer’s questions regarding existing orders
- Provide detailed product descriptions for merchandise on the Boscov’s website
- Answer incoming calls for all store locations
- Opportunity to learn additional customer service functions within our care center such as on line chat.
- Excellent customer service skills; sales skills helpful
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; Good team player; ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced & goal oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Online shopping experience a plus
- Desire to learn additional skills to enhance level of customer services provided
- Flexible scheduling to include evening, weekends and holidays
Experienced Assistant Buyers—bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov’s is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For over 100 years, Boscov’s has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our growing retail team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic merchant team, you will analyze your business and develop relationships with your vendors to ensure the best possible products and prices for our loyal customers. Your previous buying experience along with your strong analytical skills will ensure your success in this dynamic role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding assistant buying career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today!
As a member of the merchant team, the Assistant Buyer will coordinate many functions of the buying office area.
Additional responsibilities of the Assistant Buyer include:
- Business analysis
- Merchandise distribution
- Vendor communication
- Travel to markets as needed
- Communication and visits to stores
Successful candidates for the Assistant Buyer role should have the ability to work with our stores in sharing product information to motivate the retail sales team to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Assistant Buyer include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Prior retail experience with emphasis on buying and/or merchandising
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and Word with the ability to learn additional systems used by our Merchant divisions
- Creative problem solving skills and learning agility
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, excellent time management skills
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including some weekends in the peak seasons
Catering Truck Driver
This position will be responsible for delivering food items from the Boscov’s Reading Mall to different locations.
Responsibilities will also include helping to load and unload trucks.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive hourly starting rate based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacations and Personal days
- Liberal Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Much More!
Work Facts of Boscov’s
Boscov’s Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Beauty Advisor, Cosmetics Sales Associate, Cosmetic Counter Manager, Women’s Sales Associate, Jewelry Sales Associate, Shoe Sales Associate, Men’s Sales Associate, Kids Sales Associate, Home Sales Associate, Loss Prevention Detective/Guard, Staff Scheduler/Clerical Worker, Receiving & Stock Associate, Merchandise Coordinator, Supervisor, Sales Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager
Boscov’s Printable Application Form
You can download Boscov’s printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Boscov’s Jobs: Official Site.