Bon Appétit Management Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bon Appétit Management receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bon Appétit Management can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our Dream is to be the premier onsite restaurant company known for its culinary expertise and commitment to socially responsible practices. We are a culture driven to create food that is alive with flavor and nutrition, prepared from scratch using authentic ingredients. We do this in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our guests, communities, and the environment.
Making this Dream a reality requires thousands of dedicated and talented people. We’re growing rapidly, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. We’re looking for people who:
- Love interacting with others through delicious and nutritious food
- Enjoy learning about cooking from scratch, wellness, sustainability, and other at-work educational opportunities
- Thrive as part of a close-knit team
- Want to feel like their jobs matter
Bon Appétit Management Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bon Appétit Management receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bon Appétit Management, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cafe Manager – Masa
Summary: As the Cafe Manager, you will hold duties related to the supervision of the food service operation for an account over $3 Million in size. The position entails assisting the Director of Dining Services ensuring the standards of excellence are met, supervising staff, and supporting the director with financial responsibilities such as ordering and inventory cost controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages cafe operations and supervises staff.
- Interviews, hires, trains, and coaches employees.
- Plans, markets and executes special events/promotions in the cafe.
- Prepares and maintains volume trend analysis reports on a daily basis.
- Ensures compliance with proper sanitation and cleaning standards.
- Operates within the budget and identifies new ways to improve the business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years food service experience, including one year at the supervisory level, is preferred.
- Operational knowledge of the cash register, cash handling procedures, and reconciliation of multiple cash banks and reports.
- Operational knowledge of food service equipment and maintenance requirements.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree is preferred and /or equivalent professional experience.
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification is preferred.
Work Facts of Bon Appétit Management
Bon Appétit Management WBon Appétit Managementg Hours
- Catering Manager, CHEF DE CUISINE, EXECUTIVE CHEF, Culinary Recruiter, CAMPUS / RESIDENT DIETITIAN, Sous Chef – Backyard
Bon Appétit Management Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bon Appétit Management to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bon Appétit Management Jobs: Official Site.