Bob’s Discount Furniture Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bob’s Discount Furniture receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bob’s Discount Furniture can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Working at Bob’s
At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows in our expansive growth!
Bob’s Discount Furniture is an everyday value-priced furniture and bedding retailer expanding rapidly across the nation in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and West Coast regions. No matter what you spend – whether $20 or $20,000, one standard applies to everyone. The company was founded in 1991 on the principle of providing unsurpassed values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the “Bob’s Way” of doing business – a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. Bob’s truly values the contributions of every associate; therefore, along with opportunities for career growth we offer training, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and a professional, fun, fast paced work environment. Our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our associates to enjoy truly rewarding careers. Our mission is to make quality and appealing furniture attainable for everyone and to bring integrity, transparency, and a little FUN to the furniture business. At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth! With our plans to become a household name from coast to coast imagine where your career can go with Bob’s! Search our job openings….or use our interactive map below to search jobs by location!
Bob’s Discount Furniture Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bob’s Discount Furniture receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bob’s Discount Furniture , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind Bob’s Discount Furniture’s success and expansive growth in the retail industry. At Bob’s you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! As champions of the “Bob’s Way” our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs, offering world class customer service with a low pressure, honest, gimmick free and enjoyable shopping experience.
“No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob’s Way because no one does it better!” – Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob’s we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- A competitive Hourly Advance / Draw vs Commission pay structure with bonus potential!
- Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob’s Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob’s Helping Hand Program. Bob’s cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full
- Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Basic computer skills
- Previous sales experience in retail commission based sales environment is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Work Facts of Bob’s Discount Furniture
Bob’s Discount Furniture Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Merchandising Intern, Transfer Driver, Retail Office Associate, Shipping Associate, Returns Checker
Bob’s Discount Furniture Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bob’s Discount Furniture to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bob’s Discount Furniture Jobs: Official Site.