Blue Cross Blue Shield Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Blue Cross Blue Shield receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Blue Cross Blue Shield can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
When submitting your application for employment, please keep the following in mind:
- Complete in its entirety. For BCBSA to conduct a through review of your application and be considered for the position you are applying to, it is necessary to complete all sections of the application. Cover letter and resume are welcome and highly recommended.
- You can apply for more than one position.
- Due to the volume of applications that come through the system, BCBSA is unable to respond to all applicants with a status of their application. In the event that you no longer see a specific position listed on the job board, it is confirmed that the position has either been closed or withdrawn.
- If you had maintained an account in the past, you will need to use the “Can’t remember your password?” to have a new password sent to you to login, and proceed to create a new profile.
- Once you have created a new profile, job alerts will be sent to you that match your background and skills.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Job Opportunities & Application Process
Blue Cross Blue Shield receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Blue Cross Blue Shield, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Program Assurance Coordinator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- System Administrator for the Plan Information Issues Tracking system, and Plan Letter Of Credit Account (LOCA) user access. Grant and remove access to systems, conduct annual certification for users, assist users with system errors, respond to user questions, work with technical staff when systems are down to get them running again. Work with Plans to maintain list of Plan employees with access to OPM’s LOCA system, submit access reports to OPM monthly, and support accuracy of reports and respond to OPM questions. Input OPM responses in the Claims Audit Monitoring Tool regarding allowed or disallowed claims from global claims audits.
- Maintain audit databases by updating data, conducting analysis on accuracy and checking for reasonableness. Prepare and distribute reports, and follow up on results with managers to ensure actionable items are resolved. Maintain Program Integrity’s BlueWeb postings by ensuring Requests for Action and Requests for Information are posted by specified due dates, and are neatly organized for easy reference. Work with Program Integrity Managers to build an annual calendar identifying all recurring Plan communications. Maintain Privacy & Security disclosures by collecting incidents from Plans, vendors, and BCBSA FEP. Maintain database of disclosures and making them available for review by OPM. Input OPM responses in the Claims Audit Monitoring Tool regarding allowed or unallowed claims from global claims audits.
- Prepare work plans and calendars, examine documentation for completeness, evaluate the responsiveness of documentation to contract requirements, and conduct analysis to evaluate the accuracy of reported data. Document and present evaluations.
- Examples of project planning include the Agreed Upon Procedures for the FEP Annual Accounting Statement (AAS), tracking and reporting on the completion of the 2018 Assurance Plan, assemble the Fraud Waste and Abuse Certification, Incentives, Budget Pool, and Cost Settlement, etc.
- Work with Program Integrity Management Team to coordinate Finance and Audit Conference, Audit Plan Advisory Group meetings, and HIPAA Plan Advisory Group meetings. Recommend topics and propose agenda topics, Coordinate Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements for the conferences, participate in registration and ensuring required equipment is planned and ordered. Work with Procurement and Meeting Services to plan events. Track related expenses and ensure invoices are paid.
- Assist FEP Program Integrity Directors and Managers prepare and track procurements, reconcile expenses, organize records, and conduct research.
- Act as the department’s BlueWeb posting resource and maintain the department’s BlueWeb pages.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Familiarity with health financing industry and concepts
- Knowledge of auditing principles
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Excel and Word)
- Competency to prepare slides using PowerPoint
- 4 year college degree
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience in a corporate finance, accounting, or auditing environment
- 1+ years’ experience government contracting experience
Work Facts of Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield Working Hours
- Recruiting Assistant, Senior Specialist, Talent Acqusition, Administrative Assistant II, Consultant – Appeals, Associate Consultant
Blue Cross Blue Shield Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Blue Cross Blue Shield to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Blue Cross Blue Shield Jobs: Official Site.