Billabong Job Application Online
Billabong wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Billabong can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Billabong . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Billabong job.
Offering fashions for men and women who are interested in surf, snow, and skate lifestyles, Billabong was founded in Australia in the first half of 1970s. Job seekers who want to be a part of this company are able to have direct access to entry-level positions like sales associate, cashier, and visual merchandiser. As for how to apply, individuals can apply for positions at this company using the company website job portal.
Billabong Job Opportunities & Application Process
Billabong is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Under the review of the Director of Accounting or Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant will perform daily accounting activities such as preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis and research on outstanding balances, preparation of audit schedules, and other ad hoc projects as necessary.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare, analyze, research and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts by assigned deadlines
- Support reconciliations with “audit ready” working papers
- Prepare and support journal entries with “audit Ready” support within month end close deadlines
- Assist with Cost Accounting invoice matching and cost tracking
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with US GAAP
- Research and respond to all general ledger questions and inquiries in a timely manner
- Support the business with analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Contribute to department and/or company special project as assigned
- Apply proper internal controls
SUMMARY:The Wovens Designer will be responsible for the design of the Regional Women’s Appre for seasonal collections consistent with the Billabong global brand direction. Concept original product design through trend research, fabric development, sketching and executing final product. Partner with all internal cross-functional teams for fittings, tech packs, sales meetings, line prep, and special project preparation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- BA in Accounting
- Excel at an intermediate to advanced level of use
- Minimum 1-2 years prior accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Create brand appropriate, compelling product.
- Responsible for design and development of product categories from rough sketches to final garment approval.
- Responsible for material development, print selection, color and details.
- Create and update illustrator sketches, storyboards and tech packs.
- Prepare for milestone meetings, sales meetings, internal and external design reviews and photoshoots.
- Present product at 2D and 3D milestone meetings.
- Participate in fittings and review product details to ensure product execution meets the design aesthetics as well as commercially acceptable quality standards
- Adhere to calendar
- Travel: Local and international travel for inspiration travel
The Senior Samples Coordinator is responsible for:
- 5+ years experience designing women’s apparel with emphasis on soft wovens and dresses.
- Strong eye for trend, fabric, print and color.
- Proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to develop and present product presentations for large groups
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Confidence to work with others in a creative environment
- Experience with PLM system a plus
Create and communicate seasonal samples calendar;
The management of photo samples, A (M&D), B (sales) & C (marketing) line sales samples, international pre-line samples and rep samples SMS, including receiving and reconciling against PO’s, communicating with vendors if samples are missing, sample preparation for meetings and shipping out of rep samples;
Providing partnership and support to the product development team in meeting preparation; and management and organization of the sample warehouse and sample cage.
*Please note that his is a temporary position – projecting to go through the end of September*
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Sample co-ordination:
- Create and communicate seasonal samples calendar
- At start of each season gather sample orders for M&D and sales reps
- Track shipping status/receipt of samples (partner closely with development team)
- Confirm receipt of all samples/cross reference to PO’s
- Ship sales samples to reps – validate orders – issue invoices to reps
- Ship international pre-line samples and SMS to international distributors
- Steam and hang all samples on receipt as required by sample type
- Samples to be sorted and prepped for photo shoots/meetings, etc upon request
- Sample Warehouse:
- Manage organization of sample warehouse and sample cage, timely movement of samples to Sample Sales for sell-off.
- Daily deliveries/shipping:
- Manage all package receipts and shipping.
- Manage sample space with M&D, Ecom, Sales and Production to manage space and move samples out on a regular timely schedule.
- Adhere to workplace health and safety laws, policies and procedures.
- Report any hazards, incidents, injuries or ‘near misses’ to your manager.
- Participate in consultation and training on safety issues in your work area as required.
- Seasonal Billabong hi-lo reporting and communication to sales, M&D, Designers, regions, etc.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a wholesale and/or warehouse environment
- Prior experience working with overseas suppliers is a plus
- Prior experience working in a wholesale business model is a plus
- Must understand development calendars
- Must be deadline driven and detail oriented
- Must be able to multi task and work in fast paced environment
- Must be proactive with a solution/result oriented attitude
- Must have excellent communication and follow through skills
- Must be PC computer literate in Applications – Word, Excel, PLM, B2B and AS400 are a plus
- Must work well in a team environment
Visual Merchandising Area Manager
Billabong was founded on Australia’s Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for Billabong and Honolua retail locations (5- BBG Lahaina, 8- BBG Wailea, 15- BBG Whalers, 437- HONO Lahaina, 401- HONO Lahaina, 403- HONO Whalers, 416- HONO Wailea)
- Follow company merchandising standards and directives
- Execute monthly directives
- Display and rework product in accordance to company standards
- Replenish merchandise onto sales floor
- Scheduling, day to day activity, and requesting time off reports to Area Manager
- Direction on product placement reports to VM Regional Manager
- Communicate with buyers, visual manager, area and district manager on inventory levels
- Maintain an organized stockroom
- Send merchandising photos on a bi-weekly basis to vm regional manager
- Send inventory notes to buyers on a monthly basis
- Train sales staff and management on new directive layouts, standards, and product knowledge
- Follow receiving and processing procedures
- Over see, train, and delegate tasks to stock employee on a daily basis
- Train on merchandising procedures for an additional location 2 Honolua locations
- Train store manager and staff on company visual standards and directives
- Follow up on store transfers and inventory levels
- Ensure proper promotions are setup in each location
- Schedule is divided up weekly between 5 locations and communicated through Area Manager
- Previous retail experience
- Comfortable on ladders and able to perform heavy lifting
- Able to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to accept critique / feedback
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Full time position: Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (may change due to store needs and season)
Work Facts of Billabong
Billabong Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Quality Assurance Specialist, District Manager, Regional Director, Online Photographer, Merchandise Planning Manager, LP Analyst, Inventory Manager, Associate Buyer, Business Systems Analyst, Associate Designer
Billabong Printable Application Form
You can download Billabong printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Billabong Jobs: Official Site.