Bertucci’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bertucci’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bertucci’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At the center of every Bertucci’s lives our brick oven. For over 30 years, since our first kitchen opened in the Davis Square neighborhood of Somerville, MA in 1981, we’ve been perfecting the art of brick oven cooking. From the beginning, we’ve built a tradition of creating unique pizzas and pasta combinations. These recipes all share some very important things in common. They use only the freshest ingredients, and we take the time to make each by hand.
Today, 89 Bertucci’s restaurants are firing up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of their community. But like the original Bertucci’s, every kitchen is also open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. We believe that watching your food being prepared is an integral part to enjoying it. With a strong and dedicated commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest, and we promise to always treat you as part of the Bertucci’s family.
Bertucci’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bertucci’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bertucci’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
• Selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and leading a team of restaurant professionals in an assigned work group(s) for the front of the house operations.
• Continuously strive to develop FOH team members by giving timely, honest and ongoing coaching through one-on-ones and performance evaluations.
• Adheres to the operational basics and standards with total commitment and passion: working with entire service team to be accountable for maintaining proper service standards through the team service model which has been established.
• Maintaining high service and food quality standards ensuring that each shift is run efficiently while exceeding the guest expectations at every opportunity.
• Driving sales and profitability through operational excellence including liquor cost, labor cost and all front of the house supplies.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a upscale or polished casual full service restaurant with annual sales of $2.5M plus.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Strong passion and commitment to the guests, both internal and external.
• Must be an actively engaged manager who will commit to unlocking employee potential to drive high performance.
• Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to hold others accountable to the high standards of exceptional service and food quality i.e. Absolute Guest Satisfaction.
• Proven success working with corporate systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution and deliver bottom line results.
• Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression.
• Exceptional communication skills and fluent in English.
• Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length each shift.
• Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 50lbs repeatedly during a shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Hospitality education is a plus.
• Ability to understand or speak Spanish.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Plan, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Tuition Assistance and Meal Discounts
Work Facts of Bertucci’s
Bertucci’s Working Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:30am-12:00am;
- Friday-Saturday: 10:30am-1:00am
- Host, Hostess, Server, Bartender, Carryout Server, Server Assistant, Delivery Driver, Pizza Maker, Bread Cook, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Bertucci’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bertucci’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bertucci’s Jobs: Please visit the restaurant you are looking to join and apply in person OR submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating specific restaurant location you are submitting your resume for.