BeneFit Cosmetics Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, BeneFit Cosmetics receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at BeneFit Cosmetics can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Benefit Cosmetics LLC is a manufacturer of cosmetics founded and headquartered in San Francisco, California selling at over 2,000 counters in more than 30 countries. It is a subsidiary of LVMH.
BeneFit Cosmetics Job Opportunities & Application Process
BeneFit Cosmetics receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in BeneFit Cosmetics, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer is the number one focus
- Greet customers in 30 seconds or less
- Follow the 8 Step Magic Formula
- Maintain an enthusiastic floor presence
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Keep accurate and complete records in the Retail/POS system
- Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Ensure customer signs Boutique Salon Guest Book
- Perform only “Benefit trained” services offered on service menu and ensure customer satisfaction
Accounts Receivable Assistant
To handle the daily duties related to all non-major AR accounts including the intercompany and e-commerce platform. Responsible for the posting and allocating of cash receipts and assisting in the handling of large volumes of retailer deductions.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex (and will be based specifically within the Finance Department).
Management of DSO and aged debt
- Chasing of debt on allocated accounts and keeping of DSO/bad debt to a minimum
- Assisting with obtaining supporting documentation for high volumes of customer deductions and validating before processing
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Preparing recharge invoices for staffing, brow bar services and store fits
- Assisting with the maintenance of trackers for staffing costs, brow bar revenue and promotional activities
- Managing the e-commerce platform ledger account
BeneFit Cosmetics Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest BeneFit Cosmetics to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of BeneFit Cosmetics
BeneFit Cosmetics Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Aesthetician, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Assistant Manager, Beauty Artist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply BeneFit Cosmetics Jobs: Official Site.