Beckman Coulter Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Beckman Coulter receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Beckman Coulter can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the clinical laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner—helping laboratory and other healthcare professionals provide better patient care by delivering the accurate diagnostic information they need—when they need it.
In today’s healthcare environment, supporting the goals of medical practices, hospitals and health networks—delivering high-quality patient care, improving the health of populations and reducing the costs of healthcare—is paramount. Our comprehensive and unique range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and proven process management expertise is our contribution. These solutions help healthcare professionals assess, diagnose and monitor conditions from cardiac disease to metabolic functions, blood disorders, infectious disease, cancer and more. We provide reliable and robust solutions to enable effective and efficient diagnosis, improving healthcare around the globe.
Beckman Coulter Job Opportunities & Application Process
Beckman Coulter receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Beckman Coulter, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sells and promotes company products. The incumbent implements the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals; calls on prospective and current company customers; involves technical personnel to resolve customers issues and problems as needed; may participate in the establishment of sales targets and design of the territory’s sales plan; and controls sales expenses.
Ideally the candidate will reside in the Boston metro area.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Selling Cytometry reagents and hardware to achieve quotas assigned.
- Account management of assigned territory accounts,
- Searching out new and competitive business and working with appropriate personnel to close the business.
- Working with accounts to develop programs to expand and increase Beckman Coulter influence and presence at customer accounts.
Accounts will include but are not limited to clinical accounts including:
- Immunodeficiency Testing
- Leukemia Testing
- Lymphoma Testing
- Stem Cell Enumeration
- Residual Leukocyte Testing
- Immune Monitoring
- Transplantation Testing
- Other clinical flow cytometry testing
Quality Control Incoming Inspection
The primary purpose of the Supplier Quality Technician position is to ensure purchased components conform to specified requirements using established engineering procedures and quality control principles.
- Coordinate and perform incoming inspection activities
- Mechanically inspect product dimensional variables using automated and manual measurement methods and machines.
- Identify non-conforming product and initiate associated non-conformance documentation
- Participate in gage capability studies (Gage R&R), design of experiments, process tests, or other Quality Engineering directed projects
- Provide component dimensional analysis to assist engineers in failure investigations
- Review product inspection history to make future inspection decisions
- Attend MRB activities to support the resolution of supplier quality issues
- Generate supplier performance reports and support Quality Engineering directed improvement projects
- Support engineering and purchasing with new parts approval/first article inspection
- Establish/create work instructions
- Perform moderately complex data gathering and report result utilizing statistical methods as appropriate
- Perform data analysis to identify and independently resolve adverse trends
- High School degree with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to follow written instructions, and possess an attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Act independently within department guidelines and prioritize work assignments to complete on a timely basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, have strong teamwork skills, maintain motivation and focus on assigned tasks
The Materials Handler will be responsible for the following activities: the physical and administrative functions required to receive, put away/stock, cycle count and distribute materials, parts, supplies, and equipment to cells efficiently and accurately. In a fast paced environment, while maintaining quality and safety standards at all times.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Adhering to the policy of the Kanban system components regulated through the use of an instruction card sent along the production line issuing a signal based on consumption;
- Ownership and accountability of cell location inventory;
- Operating a reach stacker, wave truck and or pallet truck;
- Examine, monitor and audit stock and distribute materials;
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
Work Facts of Beckman Coulter
Beckman Coulter Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Representative, Materials Handler,
Beckman Coulter Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Beckman Coulter to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Beckman Coulter Jobs: Official Site.