Bechtel Construction Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bechtel Construction receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bechtel Construction can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group, Inc.) is an engineering, procurement, construction, and project management company. It is the largest construction company in the United States and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017. Its headquarters are in the South of Market, San Francisco.
Bechtel Construction Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bechtel Construction receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bechtel Construction, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Investment Analyst: Bechtel is one of the world’s premier engineering, construction, and project management companies, with more than a century of experience and has been named the top U.S. contractor for fifteen straight years. Bechtel is 118 years old with more than 40 offices around the world and 53,000 employees. The emphasis on ethical, respectful behavior, safety, collaboration and trust make Bechtel a highly team-oriented, collegial place to work, designated by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers.
Based in Bechtel’s offices in Glendale, AZ, the Investment Analyst is the primary contact for investment managers and other related service providers to various Bechtel retirement plans. The successful candidate will contribute new ideas and solutions for reporting and presentation materials for multiple Bechtel retirement plans and assist with complex service provider evaluations and negotiations.
Construction Process Assurance
- Provide direction to Construction procedures personnel assessing daily work activities and shifting priorities as needed.
- Ensure procedures/guides and various other Construction related documentation are updated in a consistent manner while maintaining upper tier requirements, and incorporated CR changes.
- Ensure SWPP deviations meet appropriate requirements and are submitted to Bechtel Corporate appropriately ensuring proper project approvals are obtained.
- Ensure Construction procedures personnel maintain current on training, are assigned the appropriate training, and are flowed down appropriate training material as needed.
- Ensures Construction related NTS/PAAA and DOE commitments are tracked and maintained, requesting changes as required.
- Proofread, edit, and coordinate the production of simple to moderately complex documents.
- Coordinate meetings, prepare, and distribute notices, agendas, information packets, and minutes for procedure/guide review meetings.
- Perform and/or assist with various CAMP program activities.
- Perform CAMP Administrative responsibilities, as requested.
- Ability to become proficient in a variety of software programs (e.g., DevonWay, DOORS)
- Perform duties as assigned by Construction Management.
- Communicate with both construction and non-construction personnel to obtain deliverables associated with construction documents and facilitate resolution of identified issues.
Bechtel Construction Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bechtel Construction to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Bechtel Construction
Bechtel Construction Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Administrative Assistant, Construction Equipment Coordinator, Construction Manager, Application Support Specialist, Field Cost Engineer, Project Control Leader, Architectural Engineer, Asset Management Controller, Assistant Technologist, Buyer, Buildings Structural Engineer, Civil Designer, Cast House Mechanic, Cast House Mechanical Supervisor, Capital Administrative Consultant, Civil and Structural Engineer, Auditor
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bechtel Construction Jobs: Official Site.