bebe Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, bebe receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at bebe can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
bebe is seeking talented individuals to join our growing team. Working with our brand offers a challenging and rewarding experience. As a bebe team member, you’ll collaborate with dedicated professionals applying your vision and talent to keeping bebe.com the go-to destination for fearless, sophisticated style. Click below to view our opportunities and apply online.
bebe Ranked One of the Best Companies for Women
At bebe we celebrate women every day. Our brand and marketing speak to women and to their independence, power and confidence. Female representation in our executive team is broad, including finance, planning, merchandising, marketing, design and more. As a company that hires women and serves women, our policies and programs have always been designed to address the needs of our largely female employee population.
A UC Davis study of California women business leaders ranked bebe #5 in 2013 and #2 in 2012 following two straight years at #1 for our continued commitment to women and diversity in key leadership roles. We have consistently been in the top 5 since the study began in 2006.
bebe Job Opportunities & Application Process
bebe receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in bebe, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager, E-Commerce Content
This position will be responsible for helping to execute a comprehensive content strategy that raises brand awareness and customer engagement across all channels, including the bebe.com website, mobile, email and social media. Our ideal candidate will understand our brand position and voice and be able to translate that into engaging content in creative and innovative ways through, but not limited to, a branded blog, newsletters and video. This person will be responsible for maintaining a calendar of content across all mentioned channels, for maintaining a list of tracking codes and for running reporting and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content for blog/website.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Edit and proofread site content.
- Provide reporting and analytics on performance of content.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Stay up to date with new trends and developments and generate ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Maintain list of tracking codes.
- Pull Omniture reports.
- Maintain files of all content.
- Stay up to date on competitor content and benchmarking.
- Manage discussions on discussion posts.
- Ensure legal compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection).
Skills and Requirements
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Knowledge of the content management process and an ability to track performance of marketing programs.
- Strong communication and leaderingship skills; must be comfortable interacting with product stakeholders (technical and nontechnical).
- Comprehensive understanding of fashion and retail.
- Experience with blogging to achieve business goals.
- Passion for ecommerce.
- Stays on top of the latest content components across several key retailers and continuously strives to raise the bar on operational improvement.
- Experience development video content and copywriting for editorial content.
- Experience in fashion or beauty industry preferred.
- Experience with content mangement tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s/general liberal arts degree required, with preference for business administration, communications, journalism or marketing.
- 4 years of experience in the field.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Track record of project management that involves cross-functional partnership.
- Competency with Omniture reporting, tags and links.
- Experience creating ad-hoc reports within Excel.
- Understanding of the synergies among content, SEO and social media.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress or other blogging platform.
Work Facts of bebe
bebe Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sales Associate, Support Associate, Stylist, Sales Manager, Co-Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Merchandise Planner, Designer, Print Designer, Director of Supply Chain Systems, Associate Merchant
bebe Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest bebe to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply bebe Jobs: Official Site.