BBVA Compass Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, BBVA Compass receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at BBVA Compass can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. It has been a subsidiary of the Spanish multinational Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria since 2007 and operates chiefly in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas.
BBVA Compass Job Opportunities & Application Process
BBVA Compass receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in BBVA Compass, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales & Service Advisor: At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate / Financial Sales Advisor position. The primary responsibilities include: selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting Branch Associate / Teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate / Teller during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production. –
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, a criminal history check and a review of credit.
2. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
4. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II.)
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
7. Demonstrates ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
Cashier: We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Handles cash and credit card transactions using the POS system.
- Responds to guest’s needs and requests, effectively uses suggestive and upselling techniques, and maintains service areas.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, “If you find a job you enjoy, you’ll never work another day in your life.”
Branch Associate: At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Deliver an exceptional customer experience while uncovering sales referral opportunities. Surpass customer experience goals set by management. Perform a variety of duties involving paying out, balancing and receiving transactions within assigned delegated authorities. Responsible for handling cash, deposit transactions and daily work balancing. Work together with other Branch Associates / Tellers behind the Branch Associate line. Participate in all the banking center sales and service activities. Support the branch team by achieving referral goals and participating in targeted sales campaigns. –
1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Senior BA) 6 months of Branch Associate / Teller experience.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day. –
Work Facts of BBVA Compass
BBVA Compass Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
BBVA Compass Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest BBVA Compass to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply BBVA Compass Jobs: Official Site.