Bayer Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bayer receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bayer can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Bayer AG is a German multinational, pharmaceutical and life sciences company. It is headquartered in Leverkusen, where its illuminated sign is a landmark. Bayer’s primary areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals and biotechnology products; and high value polymers. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. The company’s motto is “science for a better life.”
Bayer Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bayer receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bayer, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assembler l: The primary responsibilities of this role, Assembler l, are to:
- Assemble various products;
- Package various products;
- Perform rework and inspection on the products;
- Back up higher-level positions;
- Be aware of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products;
- Record data related to product quality and traceability;
- Clean work areas as required;
- Complete all associated paperwork.
Tech Ops: The primary responsibilities of this role, Tech Ops, are to:
- Check and regulate machining factors, such as speed, pressure, temperature, and other parameters utilizing applicable procedures, accurately documenting activities as defined by good documentation requirements and site policies and procedures;
- Be responsible for steps or information related to changeovers, cleaning, product & batch changes, line clearance, date and code accuracy (art, batch or product codes);
- Monitor and check equipment and product to detect defects or malfunctions while production line is running or during line setup. Checks include but are not limited to weights, torques, seals, and water leak;
- Develop and demonstrate routine maintenance skills representative of those expected of Operator lll incumbents;
- Perform validation runs in accordance with IQOQ protocols as required;
- Utilize procedures required by and appropriate for the regulatory / compliance profile of the product and department;
- Conduct or participate in investigations regarding any departure from standard operating procedures, identify root cause and assist in implementation of any required remediation;
- Demonstrate leadership in tier l and other communication processes designed to identify and resolve production issues;
- Utilize all required PPE and exhibit adherence to all site safety procedures in performance of activities;
- Provide training to Associate Tech Ops and contingent colleagues assigned to work areas;
- Develop and utilize continuous improvement skills in support of operational excellence objectives.
Radiotherapy Specialist: This is a residence based position and will cover the New England territory, from Maine to just north of NYC.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Radiotherapy Specialist, are to:
- Work directly with key customers and regulators to help secure appropriate radiopharmaceutical licensing;
- Provide technical in-services and training and supports licensing logistics;
- Mentor and support field force in growing our licensing knowledge and comfort level with our key customers;
- Enhance clinical relationships with key oncology customers;
Work Facts of Bayer
Bayer Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Bayer Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bayer to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bayer Jobs: Official Site.