Bass Pro Shops Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Bass Pro Shops receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Bass Pro Shops can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
BPS Direct, LLC (doing business as Bass Pro Shops) is an American privately held retailer of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor recreation merchandise. Bass Pro Shops supports and sells merchandise for the National Audubon Society.
Bass Pro Shops Job Opportunities & Application Process
Bass Pro Shops receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Bass Pro Shops, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Associate: Under the supervision of the Group Sales or Department Manager gives daily direction to the associates in one of the departments within the store, to include: merchandise presentation, inventory control, pricing, sales enhancements, stocking and customer service activities.
- Supports GSM / DM in achievement of Departmental Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory Shrinkage and Payroll Goals.
- Provide daily direction to the associates within the department.
- Prepare to-do / Task lists.
- Execute all merchandising directives….i.e. “Top 25 list”, “Extreme Savings” items, etc. & maintain all plan-o-grams as set by the Corporate Office.
- Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Assist the GSM / DM and Human Resources Manager to staff the department with “service” oriented associates; participates in interviewing and makes recommendations for selection; coordinates training; consults with GSM and gives input on preparation of performance appraisals; prepares weekly work schedules; coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a productive team-oriented work environment.
Bass Pro Shops Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Bass Pro Shops to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-10:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Open Positions: Administrative Clerk, Cashier, Sales Associate, Team Leader, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Apparel Department, Operations Support Associate, Customer Service Associate, Credit Card Sales Representative, Service Manager, Gift Department Sales Associate, Merchandise Specialist, Archery Associate, Hunting Department Sales Associate, Marine Department Sales Associate, Boat Sales Consultant, Service Technician, Rigger, Group Sales Manager, Merchandise Manager, Receiving Manager, Maintenance Manager, Human Resources Manager, Maintenance Associate, P.A.C.E. Associate, Fly Fishing Sales Associate, Gunsmith, Footwear Department Sales Associate, Warranty Clerk, Hunting Department Firearms Specialist, Camping Department Sales Associate, ATV Technician, Detailer, Special Events Associate, Camouflage Sales Associate, Stocking Associate, Snack Shop Associate, Warehouse Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Bass Pro Shops Jobs: visit Official Site.