Barneys New York Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Barneys New York receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Barneys New York can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Barneys New York is an American chain of luxury department stores founded and headquartered in New York, New York. The chain operates fifteen flagship, boutique, and warehouse stores in the United States. In addition, twelve stores in Japan are licensed and operated by a third party.
Barneys New York Job Opportunities & Application Process
Barneys New York receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Barneys New York, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Busser: Fred’s restaurant at Barneys New York, is seeking a Full-time Busser that is a highly motivated individual with a passion for the restaurant business. The qualified candidate must demonstrate and positive and energetic attitude with the willingness and desire to ensure the customer experience.
- Ensure the customer experience for all guests
- Work closely with BOH to forge unity and consistency with FOH
- Buss tables and support the Servers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Perform calmly and professionally under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- Flexibility in schedule and ability to work days, nights and weekends
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of casual fine dining experience.
Assistant Buyer: Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking an Assistant Buyer in Cosmetics at our corporate office in New York.
- Assist with the development of merchandise assortments, sales, and inventory plans for assigned merchandise departments
- Produce reports for the buyer in order to analyze sales trends, project merchandise requirements for assigned departments, and plan purchases and delivery schedules to maintain timely and constant flow of merchandise
- Work closely with the buyer to balance store inventories and build appropriate store assortment models to maximize individual store performance
- Communicate with store management regarding store inventories
- Track shipments, deliveries, and transfers
- Enter purchase orders and reconcile receipts
- Communicate product knowledge to stores
- High level of time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful and organized with an ability to anticipate departmental needs
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous exposure to the fashion industry through education or internships
- Demonstrated understanding the luxury retail market
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Barneys New York Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Barneys New York to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Barneys New York
Barneys New York Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Digital Marketing Manager, Merchandise Planner, E-Commerce Copywriter, Marketing Manager, Shipping and Receiving Associate, Project Manager, Web Photographer, Visual Merchandiser, Production Artist, Videographer, Account Manage, Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Stock Room Associate, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, HRIS Administrator, Web Customer Service Representative, Loss Prevention Associate, Web Developer, Buyer, Graphic Designer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Barneys New York Jobs: visit Official Site.