Baker Hughes Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Baker Hughes receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Baker Hughes can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes Job Opportunities & Application Process
Baker Hughes receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Baker Hughes, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
General Mechanic Maintenance
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Mechanic to join the team in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications
- Maintains and troubleshoot hydraulic equipment
- Troubleshoots and maintains engines Advanced computer skills
- Some knowledge of power Allison transmission
- Conducts mechanical inspections
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment
- Reviews procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy
- Analyzes and interprets data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems
- Maintains records
- Schedules maintenance of equipment
- Maintains equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Technical diploma or 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Diesel engine and Pressure Pumping Advanced computer skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Hydraulic Technology
Warehouse Person (supply chain)
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Warehouse I (supply chain)
- Completes daily packaging orders to load for outbound deliveries.
- Loads and offloads bulk deliveries inbound and outbound.
- Stages products in proper stock locations.
- Labels containers to meet DOT requirements.
- Completes receiving paperwork for inbound products.
- Operates forklift to move products to various locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Forklift experience.
- Chemical experience.
Baker Hughes Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Baker Hughes to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Working Hours
- It varies according to departments.
Open Positions: CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals), Ballistic Assembler (Drilling Services), Warehouse Person (supply chain), CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals), Lead Drilling Engineer, Thru Tubing Specialist, Field Specialist – Cased Hole Completions, Disassembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Technician , Sales and Operations (S&OP) Planning Lead
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Baker Hughes Jobs: Official Site.