AXA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AXA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AXA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
AXA Job Opportunities & Application Process
AXA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AXA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director – Human Resources – Diversity
Develop and implement existing and new Employee Experience programs to support and advance the Firm’s overall business objectives
- Provide diversity progress reports quarterly and annually that track progress throughout the firm
- Develop plans to execute work/life balance programs to support the Firm’s culture; monitor work/life trends and benchmark other companies that are leaders in this area.
- Implement key certification
Internal and external inclusion liaison
- Work closely with the Chief Diversity Officer and business leaders across the organization to ensure initiatives, resources and tools are effectively leveraged to drive business results and ensure an inclusive and diverse employee population.
- Work with business area diversity committees and/or champions to ensure achievement of the Firm’s diversity objectives.
- Represent the Firm on various internal and external committees dealing with work/life balance policies.
- Managing corporate-wide agenda, interact with/influence executive decision makers, offering consulting resources and communicating in a manner that builds relationships and credibility.
Raise awareness and promote a culture of inclusion
- Work closely with Corporate Communications to develop comprehensive and frequent communication plans.
- Work closely with Human Resources Talent Management on enhancing the Employee Value Proposition to both attract and retain employees.
- Work closely with Culture IQ and Leadership on a survey strategy that will enable AXA US to track employee engagement progress at both a companywide and a business unit level.
- In-depth understanding of and proven track record in diversity concepts and principles affecting change. 12+ years of experience in a corporate business or a human resources function, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of diversity and inclusion in a leadership role preferred.
- Experience working in a corporate setting and in national diversity roles preferred; has strong community contacts.
- Experience driving organizational change.
- Demonstrated track record in developing, implementing and measuring success of diversity and inclusion programs.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to act independently and responsibly in a fast moving environment a plus.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; confidence interacting with senior management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal/external constituencies from varied/diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Work Facts of AXA
AXA Working Hours
AXA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AXA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AXA Jobs: Official Site.