AXA Equitable Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AXA Equitable receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AXA Equitable can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Having a sense of purpose in your career can make you feel more productive, valued, and rewarded. At AXA, you can get more of what you expect out of your career. We promote an open working environment with opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and challenge yourself through empowering jobs and learning opportunities.
Great Place to Work® – Certified
We are very proud of our certification as a Great Place to Work1 for the second year in a row in 2017. Thank you to our employees for helping us to achieve this credential and for all they do to make AXA a great place to work.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
Note: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Equitable Job Opportunities & Application Process
AXA Equitable receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AXA Equitable , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director/Senior Director and Counsel
- Provide legal support and advice to Funds Management Group and Product Area with respect to strategic initiatives relating to AXA Equitable’s mutual fund products
- Facilitate activities relating to, and prepare materials for, board of directors and shareholder meetings
- Supervise assigned staff in the preparation of investment company regulatory filings and shareholder communications, including prospectuses, statements of additional information, and proxy materials
- Provide high-quality, responsible and efficient legal representation and advice to AXA Equitable as to choices and opportunities available under existing or emerging law and regulatory matters
- Review marketing and sales materials; draft and review contracts
- Work with sub-advisers to coordinate portfolio compliance and advise them on legal matters in connection with AXA Equitable’s funds; assist Compliance Department with portfolio compliance issues
- Provide support and assistance to other areas of the Law Department and business groups on issues relating to mutual funds (e.g., compliance, distribution, interaction with service providers)
The successful candidate will have:
- JD, Admitted to Bar
- 5-10 years of experience with minimum five years in ’40 Act experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated knowledge in investments, creativity and leadership
Work Facts of AXA Equitable
AXA Equitable Working Hours
- Manager, Senior Manager, Director/Senior Director and Counsel, Internal Audit Manager – IT Audits, Director — Individual Life Actuarial Design, Lead Manager — Individual Life Actuarial Design, Sr. Life Underwriter- Remote
AXA Equitable Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AXA Equitable to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AXA Equitable Jobs: Official Site.