Avid Technology Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Avid Technology receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Avid Technology can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join the Avid team
Avid builds the tools that help media masters around the world create the most listened to, the most watched, and the most loved media. And our employees are innovative creators and enthusiastic consumers of that media, too. This makes our mission more personal, and our work more fun.
Avid has career opportunities in offices around the world.
Avid Technology Job Opportunities & Application Process
Avid Technology receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Avid Technology, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
Job Description (Role Profile)
Seeking a talented Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, who will be a key member of the executive team, drive the processes of aligning marketing efforts to the company’s strategy and implementing the strategic and tactical plans to meet company objectives. The successful candidate will have accountability for creating and implanting a go-to-market strategy that includes support for current products, worldwide markets, and channels as well as technological expansions. This position requires a dynamic leader, an outstanding and motivating communicator who is self-driven, highly creative and able to lead staff, peer groups and executives in all areas of marketing.
- Work closely with the executive team to develop strategic marketing plans that reflect the company’s aggressive business goals.
- Build and implement a marketing strategy that brings marketing influence and messaging consistency into all of the company’s communications inside and outside the organization.
- Develop and manage the execution of brand and marketing campaigns to reinforce the company’s dominant position and to introduce innovations into new markets with the greatest possible impact.
- Oversee development and creative implementation of the company’s annual marketing budget in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Create an inclusive, dynamic working environment that brings out the best in reporting managers and creates clear paths for staff growth and development.
- Develop internal and executive communications strategies and plans that enhance employee and company performance
- Serve as a true business partner with sales in helping the company to aggressively gain market share, expand client wallet share and fuel growth
- Support Investor Relation Activities
- Manage Media Relations
- Driven by a strategic framework, set the marketing plan and priorities to enhance the company’s brand and messaging and to effectively position the company and its offerings. Lead an integrated approach to brand messaging and customer experience
- Effectively support current products/services while helping to develop and launch new cutting-edge solutions for the Media Industry
- Develop Competitive Intelligence Briefings
- Coordinate internal and external customer and partner events
- Be proactive, results and ROI oriented, ensuring that marketing activities drive higher returns.
- Identify new integrated marketing directions that bring the brand vision to life. Integrate all communication strategies. Develop and manage strategic partnership programs as appropriate to advance the brand
- Re-engineer Demand Generation process and focus
- E-Commerce Commercialization and Digital Optimization
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a large, global organization as well as an earlier stage company, including:
- An accomplished leader with 10+ years of technology marketing experience with multi-faceted technology products and software solutions. Both enterprise and digital sales experience are important, direct digital consumer experiences is a very strong plus.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent is required. An advanced degree such as a Master’s degree in marketing is desirable.
- Success in the building, developing and managing marketing teams; working effectively in partnership with the other executives of the company.
- Financial acumen and discipline are essential and there is P&L responsibility for the digital business.
- A proven track record of taking strategic plans and vision and implementing plans which the company can take to market, realizing measurable and profitable growth because of this effort.
- Demonstrated success as a Marketing leader deploying initiative to transform organizational culture and an aptitude for strategic planning.
- Possess hands-on marketing experience; capable of staffing, managing, mentoring and driving marketing teams to deliver products, manage communications/messaging, competitive intelligence, PR, events, and media relations.
- Will have built, led, mentored, and motivated teams in to deliver revenue/profit targets. Possesses teamwork, communications, and management process skills needed for success in a rapidly growing and changing organization.
Work Facts of Avid Technology
Avid Technology Working Hours
- Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Payroll Coordinator, SW Engineering Manager, eCommerce Specialist, EMEA Marketing Manager, Service Logistics Returns Administrator
Avid Technology Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Avid Technology to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Avid Technology Jobs: Official Site.