Autodesk Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Autodesk receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Autodesk can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WHY AUTODESK ?
We make tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Our products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it’s been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, our products were likely used to design it.
Helping people imagine, design, and create a better world isn’t just a statement – it’s our reason for being. We bring our mission to life by leveraging our innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT
Collaboration is a key value at Autodesk and is what allows us to be successful. We love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
Autodesk Job Opportunities & Application Process
Autodesk receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Autodesk, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Technical Support Specialist, AutoCAD
Actively engage with Autodesk customers by providing solutions, direction, and general troubleshooting. Our specialists collaborate closely with their peers to analyze trends in customer activity to enable the AKN as an effective tool for achieving business objectives and have a direct influence to make the necessary changes needed to increase customer happiness and dedication.
Reporting to a Technical Support Manager, you are responsible for resolving customer issues reported to us via phone, chat, web, online forums, and other channels. In addition to reacting to customer issues, you may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities; developing and presenting screencasts, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN).
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Advance unresolved issues to senior staff as required
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Actively handle personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Participate in product BETA programs & product testing events organized by the product division development teams
- Remain informed on improvements in supported products
- Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of knowledge base quality
- Influence product management and product development to make improvements
- 1-2 years’ experience using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Additional language skills are advantageous
- Experience using Autodesk Map 3D and or other AutoCAD verticals are a plus
- People-minded: empathizing with, responding to, and problem-solving customer issues.
- Prompt: making timely decisions based on sound logic and consideration of the consequences.
- Take initiative: having a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Organized: clarifying assignments, prioritizes work and pays attention to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and high quality manner.
- Strategic: offering articulate recommendations and rationale and builds support with key decision makers.
- A wet sponge: actively listening to others in order to communicate technical information clearly and concisely.
- Intellectually curious: learning from mistakes, adapting to change, and seeking out ways to develop new skills.
- Influential: being a role model inspiring others and affecting a positive impact.
Work Facts of Autodesk
Autodesk Working Hours
- Technical Support Specialist, Client Services Manager, Client Services Training & Readiness Lead, Customer Loyalty Specialist, Technical Support Specialist
Autodesk Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Autodesk to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Autodesk Jobs: Official Site.