Audi Job Application Online
Audi wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Audi can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Audi . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Audi job.
Audi AG is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi is a member of the Volkswagen Group and has its roots at Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide.
Audi Job Opportunities & Application Process
Audi is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Project Officer – Development Processes Automated Driving
Please note that this position at Audi China has to be filled locally in Beijing – this position is not been designated for an assignment from AUDI AG.
- Process Management in an automotive R&D environment
- Ensuring fulfilment of relevant development processes e.g. for Golden Rules, ISO 9001, Automotive SPICE etc.
- Conducting gap analysis, improvement, development and implementation of all relevant processes
- Alignment and communication with all relevant stakeholders for the processes in China and Germany
- Regular reporting to Chinese and German Management
- Escalation of critical topics to higher management
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Information Technology, Economics or other highly relevant education background
- Advanced experience in the field of process development, preferably in an automotive company
- Familiar with Automotive SPICE, CMMI and other assessment models (certified Automotive SPICE assessor or similar qualification would be a big advantage)
- Experience in the field of project management as well as working for an OEM or a first-tier supplier is a big advantage
Security (Artificial Intelligence) Fuzzing (m/w/d)
Modern cars are equipped with a wide variety of software systems and sensors which continuously monitor the behavior of the car. It is absolutely necessary to make this system secure and highly impenetrable. Fuzzing is a popular dynamic program analysis technique to find vulnerabilities in software programs. It is rapidly becoming an industrial standard for software testing. In this role, you will
- find patterns in fuzzing explorations of the AFL fuzzer and use it to train a neural network
- increase the efficiency of the AFL fuzzer using artificial intelligence
- evaluate the performance of different neural network architectures on different target programs
- find a generalised neural network model which can be used with the specified automotive software
- Technical master study in machine learning, artificial intelligence, software engineering, or informatics
- Basic knowledge about fuzzing and AFL fuzzer
- Practical experience in with deep learning, preferable with LSTM and CNNs
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C/C++
- High interest in applied research
Operational Logistics Body Assembly (all genders welcome)
- Help shape the optimization of processes within material supply
- Participate in implementation of interdisciplinary topics such as the continuous improvement process and the Audi Ideas Program
- Help implement various projects to optimize the material supply and provisioning process (e.g. introduce driverless transport systems)
- Independently process pending projects
- Administrative support for project management and vehicle production launches at the plant
- Prepare evaluations and calculations for the analysis and optimization of logistics processes
- Support the rollout of new software solutions (e.g. introduction of a forklift truck and tractor control system)
- Ensure Audi quality standards (quality measurements)
- Participate in further development of shop floor management as a management tool
- You are pursuing an advanced degree in logistics, industrial engineering/business informatics, business administration, production engineering or a comparable course of studies
- You ideally already have initial practical experience in the automotive or logistics sector
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to apply knowledge of your specialization
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Organizational skills and structured work habits
- A class B driver’s license is ideal
Big Loop for Function-Oriented Development (Cloud Expert) (all genders welcome)
- As part of the systems engineering team, you will be responsible for developing processes, methods and tools as well as a continuous data infrastructure (PMTI) for cloud-based vehicle functions
- These networked functions communicate with the vehicle fleet via a back-end
- Your tasks will include collecting and analyzing use cases and requirements, prioritizing and detailing the backlog items
- With your knowledge of cloud-based function and software development, you will contribute to ensuring the PMTI development proceeds in a targeted manner and is tailored to the needs of the function developers who use it
- As an expert, you will ensure that the new methods are model-based and continuous and that they can be automated
- You will support both the PMTI development and the requesting users from the specialist area with the initial commissioning sprints of the use cases
- To ensure continuity of the tool environment, you will coordinate with the interface partners from the specialist area, Central Method Development and IT
- You will coordinate projects that are carried out in cooperation with our development partners
- You hold a degree in systems engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable course of study
- You have gained several years of professional experience in the cloud-based development of complex systems, preferably of safety-critical functions in the field of driver assistance systems or control unit development
- You have profound knowledge of the relevant technologies
o Amazon Cloud Services
o MapReduce, key-value stores, NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
o Big data distributions: Spark/Hadoop, Parquet, Kafka, etc.
o Programming languages: Python, Scala, Java, SQL(/MM), CQL
o I/O: ProtocolBuffers, MQTT
- Your highly developed teamwork and communication skills make a contribution to your success
- Furthermore, knowledge of the systems engineering standards (ISO 15288) or systematic process improvement (ISO 15504, A-SPICE, CMMI, Scrum) would be an asset
- Additionally, knowledge of functional safety as per ISO 26262 would be appreciated
- You have gained experience in project coordination
You are interested in…
- solving complex problems as part of a team
- working in a performance-oriented and cooperative working environment
- designing and implementing methods for vehicle development
Work Facts of Audi
- 16 years old
Audi Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Sales Associate, Mechanic, Manager, Finance, Detailing, Car Washing, Customer Service Representative
Audi Printable Application Form
You can download Audi printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Audi Jobs: Official Site.