Atmos Energy Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Atmos Energy receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Atmos Energy can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
View and Apply for Jobs at Atmos Energy
When you join Atmos Energy, you become a part of a high-performance company that is committed to providing a work environment that supports employees in reaching their maximum potential. As a top employer of choice, Atmos Energy’s recognitions include:
- Top Places to Work – Dallas Morning News
- Best Places to Work – Mississippi Business Journal
- Best Place to Learn – Dallas Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
Our organizational effectiveness is directly connected to the dedication, skills and passion for excellence that our employees possess which is why employee focus is a core value that is integrated into every facet of Atmos Energy’s business.
The Atmos Energy benefits philosophy is to provide comprehensive, competitive and cost-efficient benefits with the flexibility to be enhanced based on company performance.
At Atmos Energy, we want a unique and comprehensive strategy to reward our employees for their commitment to grow our business, deliver superior customer satisfaction and help drive our financial successes.
It’s also about choice. Our benefits are designed to help you stay healthy, take time off, protect your family’s income or provide financial security for your retirement years.
Atmos Energy offers two types of benefit… basic and voluntary. The company automatically provides the basic benefits. Employees may choose to enroll in the voluntary benefits desired. We also offer a wellness program that encourages employees to get and stay healthy by offering a variety of activities throughout the year, including lifestyle management programs, nutrition and exercise trackers, healthy recipes and health-related articles and wellness assessments on our internet website.
Atmos Energy Job Opportunities & Application Process
Atmos Energy receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Atmos Energy, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Storage and Compression Apprentice
Entry level position responsible for assisting with the functions required to acquire knowledge and skills to operate, maintain and troubleshoot compression, pipeline and storage facilities.
1. Assists with operations and inspection of engines, compressors, auxiliary equipment and other associated facilities under supervision to maximize reliability and minimize fuel requirements.
2. Under direct supervision performs basic maintenance testing and preventative maintenance functions on engines, compressors, auxiliary equipment and other associated facilities.
3. Performs work activities required to execute Gas Control operational orders as directed.
4. Demonstrates and applies the knowledge, skills and abilities to safely, timely and efficiently complete assignments within Company policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
5. Assists with compressor diagnostics activities using various state of the art tools and techniques.
6. Obtains and applies knowledge as directed of current construction techniques, materials, standards and regulations required for the installation of natural gas compression, storage, pipelines and related facilities.
7. Assist with testing, calibrating, and maintaining engine and compressor control equipment including associated Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Distributed Control (DCS) systems.
8. Assists with testing, calibrating, and maintaining compressor equipment, gas conditioning, well, and other associated control equipment.
9. Performs other related duties as required.
The reporting work location will be Maryneal Compressor Station – 512 County Rd. 30, Maryneal, TX 79535 in Nolan County. The successful candidate should live within 30-45 minutes from the Plant.
Once the apprenticeship is completed the employee will be relocated to report to Waha Compressor Station- 2977 N. Highway 1776, Coyanosa, TX 79730. The employee should live within 30-45 minutes from the Plant.
1. Associates degree in engineering technology, electronics or computer science or a related field; OR 2. A general educational knowledge acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and one year related experience in operations, maintenance and trouble shooting gas pipeline facilities
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Requires the ability to apply research methods, and/or advanced statistical and mathematics.
Requires basic computer skills in order to utilize various software applications for developing documents, reports and graphics.
Works in a field environment.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Work Facts of Atmos Energy
Atmos Energy Working Hours
- Business Process Analyst, Engineer, Welder, Meter Reader, Mgr Gas Supply Planning, Construction Operator, Service Technician, Crew Leader
Atmos Energy Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Atmos Energy to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Atmos Energy Jobs: Official Site.