Athenahealth Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Athenahealth receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Athenahealth can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
athenahealth, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps to drive clinical and financial results for its hospital and ambulatory clients in the United States. athenahealth has a network of more than 114,000 providers and 110 million patients and offers a suite of services to manage medical records, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health.
Athenahealth Job Opportunities & Application Process
Athenahealth receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Athenahealth, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Success Associate: As a Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for ensuring the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of a portfolio of athenhealth customers through establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and business partner. You will be responsible for interfacing with clients remotely and should be comfortable interacting virtually.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
60% Mitigate Attrition Risk
- Receive and assess early indicators of attrition risk and use personal judgement to assess client attrition risk then engage appropriate internal resources to mitigate
- Leverage domain experts to address customer performance, satisfaction, or risk in their portfolio of clients
- Apply project management skills to prioritize and drive resolution for escalated client issues owning the issue from a customer perspective through ongoing communication while collaborating with internal team to ensure resolution meets client needs
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available athenahealth resources including customer support, training, and the client community
40% Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Primary ownership and accountability for customer satisfaction and retention within assigned accounts
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships even when faced with challenging client relationships.
- Conduct prescriptive strategic planning and operational performance review sessions with clients to review practice performance and map business goals to identified value-drivers framework
- Match identified performance improvement opportunities and athenaNet functionality to mitigate risks to a client meeting their stated business goals
Contract Loader Associate: The Contract Management Contract Operations Associate is responsible interpreting, abstracting and building contract terms. The Contract Operations Associate ensures accurate expected payment results are achieved that are consistent with customers’ managed care agreements. This position requires a high degree of analytical thinking, problem solving, and ability to effectively and rapidly learn, apply and train on complex managed care concepts and reimbursement methodologies. The Contract Operations Associate is an active team member in sharing best practices for loading contracts and continuously seeks opportunities to scale and optimize contract loading processes. The Contract Operations Associate also aggregates data and monitors activity for trends that can be used to identify opportunities to prevent future underpaid claims or work more trends in bulk. The Contract Operations Associate is responsible for meeting quality and productivity goals. The Contract Operations Associate will focus their efforts upon the timely and accurate loads of contracts escalating roadblocks in a timely manner.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage acquisition and loading of on-going contract amendments and addendums
- Identify ambiguous and disadvantageous contract language, rate discrepancies and misapplication of payment methodologies
- Document and provide contract recommendations and on-going feedback to Contract Operations Manager
- Build contract terms in to ensure calculation of expected payment on patient claims is accurate
- Identify and report on areas of customer’s operations including billing and coding practices that affect contractual reimbursement. Recommend changes to optimize contract performance
- Proactively research new payer reimbursement and billing policies that impact contractual reimbursement. Make and document recommendations, and update contract terms to minimize loss.
Executive Assistant: The Executive Assistant will provide a comprehensive range of support services to ensure the overall success of the VPs, their direct reports, and the a.i team. The role entails managing the individuals’ administrative calendar, and expense needs, but will also include special projects and coordination activities. This person will be an important partner in the efficiency, function and engagement of the a.i team overall. Drive, curiosity, creativity and a high sense of urgency are all necessary traits for success in this role. Experience working with technical teams is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 50% – Logistical and Administrative Support
- Understand stakeholders’ goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate commitments, and communicate frequently on open items owed to and by internal and external constituencies
- Coordinate meetings, including staff meetings and all-hands events
- Support department planning processes
- Create documents, spreadsheets, slideshows with an attention to detail, formatting, and content
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance (Outlook) with attention to streamlining the executive’s days
- Triage and manage facilities requests
- 30% – Lead Project Execution and Team Culture
- Plan and execute department-related events, providing advice and insight on agenda and content
- Coordinate and develop programming or team-building activities to maintain and enhance team engagement and culture
- Lead administrative projects throughout the year
- 20% – Travel & Expense Management
- Expense report preparation
- Invoice and purchase order management
- Travel planning and coordination
Work Facts of Athenahealth
Athenahealth Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Executive Assistant, Contract Loader Associate, Customer Success Associate
Athenahealth Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Athenahealth to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Athenahealth Jobs: Official Site.