Ashford University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ashford University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ashford University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ashford University is an online for-profit university headquartered in San Diego, California. It is the largest educational holding of Bridgepoint Education. The university offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in more than 50 degree programs online.
Ashford University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ashford University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ashford University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Online Associate Faculty: The Online Associate Faculty position is a part-time, temporary adjunct employment opportunity. The Online Associate Faculty member performs duties relating to online instruction including but not limited to: posting faculty guidance and expectations, participating in classroom discussion boards, grading assignments, providing instructive feedback, and promptly responding to student inquiries. Instructors also might be required to post video replies to students, host video conferencing meetings, and/or create videos for instruction and feedback. This is an online adjunct teaching position and reports to the Executive Dean.
Essential Job Duties:
- Establishing Relationships: Creatively uses available tools and strategies to enhance relationships, creating a community of learners willing to take risks and actively engage with one another.
- Critical Thinking: Consistently fosters critical thinking through challenging students to elaborate on their thoughts, question their assumptions, examine biases, communicate in a clear and concise manner, and defend their positions throughout the course.
- Instructive Feedback to Students: Provides instructive feedback that challenges and inspires students while providing specific suggestions to improve the quality of their work and thinking
- High Expectations: Effectively demonstrates high expectations throughout the course, while holding students accountable for insightful exchanges and high quality performance on assignments, and promoting active engagement in their own learning.
- Demonstrating Instructor Expertise: Effectively and consistently utilizes expertise in subject matter by providing personal experiences, connecting course knowledge to real-world examples. Enhances course content and resources to encourage student comprehension and application of course learning outcomes.
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Communication or a related field
- College level teaching experience in the area of your Master’s Degree
- Emphasize a student-centered learning environment through active engagement. This means checking in on classes and email at least three times a week
- Collaborate within the University community to ensure a positive overall experience for all University students, including the following: the Office of Access and Wellness to holistically support student success in the classroom by implementing university-approved accommodations, the Instructional Services Department to foster professional growth as it relates to successful teaching for the Ashford student population, and the Student Records department to maintain timely and accurate student records.
- Adhering to all faculty requirements such as facilitating and engaging in classroom discussion boards, grading assignments and responding to student inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete one (1) hour of professional development per course taught. Examples of such are synchronous faculty development opportunities, webinars, etc.
- Must reside and be eligible to work in the United States
- Demonstrate proficiency in common internet tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and video-based communication such as Skype and Zoom
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to teaching in an online environment,
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to teaching students from nontraditional backgrounds
Customer Service Representative: You will work directly with our customers across America to ensure they have a positive experience in understanding their life and annuity policies with National Life Group. You will empower customers by providing information, help to solve important issues, and collaborate with the team to reach our full potential and achieve results. Ultimately, you will be an active and engaged member of a team dedicated to bringing peace of mind to all we serve.
Successful Candidates We’re Seeking
- You have 2+ years of professional work experience interacting with customers
- You are passionate about working for a company with a cause-driven culture
- An Associate’s degree or higher is preferred
Enrollment Services Advisor: The Enrollment Services Advisor guides prospective and current students through one of the most important decisions they will ever make…the decision to earn their degree. Our goal is to provide quality, innovative education and technology services to enrich the lives of those we serve, our students.
You will be working in a high energy, fast paced environment where you can make an impact and expand your career. Come join the family where our team members are cared for with our outstanding Total Rewards package, so that we can focus on setting our students up for success.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- The will to succeed and provide opportunities for your students through care and passion in each and every interaction
- An “always do the right thing” mentality
- Drive and persistence with a proven track record of results-oriented success and/or phenomenal customer service.
- Desire and willingness to learn and grow in the role through ongoing development
- An Award-Winning positive attitude through all circumstances and an eagerness to share your successes.
- The ability to shares ideas in a collaborative team environment
Work Facts of Ashford University
Ashford University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Ashford University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ashford University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ashford University Jobs: Official Site.