Arhaus Furniture Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Arhaus Furniture receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Arhaus Furniture can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
JOIN US ON THE FRONT LINES IN ARHAUS CORPORATE
We believe that our people and the incredible places we explore all have unique stories just waiting to be told. Our eclectic style reflects our relationship with skilled artisans around the world. Unlike our competition, we closely manage all aspects of the creative process in order to deliver products of superior craftsmanship and design. We travel the globe to find compelling stories, often bringing antiques and reclaimed pieces back to our Cleveland home office to serve as inspiration for our furniture and accessory collections.
Our vision is layered and distinctive, combining traditional, sustainable and forward-thinking practices in order to achieve the highest level of engagement. Bringing our story to life starts with making a connection—with our customers and our people. This is why we offer our associates room to grow by connecting them with the necessary training tools and mentorship so they can be successful. After all, our people are our future.
Arhaus Furniture Job Opportunities & Application Process
Arhaus Furniture receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Arhaus Furniture, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Regional Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Director of Transportation and key operational leaders within the organization implement the vision and business processes established for all 3PL and Final Mile providers.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the network to assist with the contract negotiations and key performance indicators to establish score card metrics.
- Oversee District Hub Supervisors to ensure private fleets and 3PL providers are working to full potential and executing SOP defined based on Arhaus Company Strategy.
- Working with the Director of Transportation and SVP of Supply Chain identify and make recommendations for capital and operational budget(s) for the department.
- On a monthly basis monitor, manage and control budget, analyze variances and take appropriate action and develop plans for productivity improvements and cost reductions.
- Oversee reporting on key metrics such as cost per stop, order cycle time, and on time delivery percentages with carriers and vendors
- Continually assess current service performance levels and trends and take timely action to remove performance barriers.
- Coordinate and conduct 3PL quarterly/semi-annual inventory auditing and cycle counting at each hub location in partnership with Finance and inventory Control. Ensure company shrink goal is aligned and achieved with all providers.
- Working with the Distribution Operations team a month ahead of the active delivered month determine cost effective lanes to add to the delivery schedule to ensure monthly delivered sales goals are achieve.
- Build a strong partnership with internal customers through regular and consistent professional communication, problem solving and relationship building. Promote collaboration, coordination, and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Lead the District Hub Supervisors and Private Fleet Supervisors with trouble shooting through daily challenges and in support of ensuring product is delivered damage free and on time in all markets. Enhance freight claim analytics and implement initiatives to reduce damaged products. Using metrics/data and observation to recommend and implement solutions that improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure scorecards and metrics are implemented for each provider to improve tracking and accountability for each hub location inclusive of shrinkage, damage rate, delivered dollars, etc.
Implement processes and controls to ensure the home delivery service meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients. Monitor customer satisfaction daily, address field issues daily, home damage claims, and manage performance to defined metrics in our contracts, and drive the lowest cost per stop we can manage to. Drive improvement at the final mile basis based on training in the fields, and SOP compliance.
- Coordinate and execute monthly business reviews with carriers and internal teams.
- Ensure all business activities are done in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations meeting the highest quality standards.
- Develop and present analysis regarding service and spend to customers and internal/external senior management teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reducing innovation for all customers. Ensuring all operations are staffed with the contracted level of driving and non-driving associates.
- Liaisons between regional management and overhead/corporate functions to ensure internal process compliance as well as to ensure that field managers have the tools and assistance needed to be successful.
- Excellent internal and external customer relation skills on a regional level and ability to develop and implement safety and compliance per company policy.
- Ability to lead by example and foster collaboration within the workplace and to lead with the highest integrity, professionalism and respect. Takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to work with and motivate employees, coach, council and discipline employees when needed.
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience of distribution, transportation and planning.
- Successful track record in Transportation Management within the Retail Industry/Furniture strongly desired.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel Applications and data analytics (BI). Prior experience with STORIS is preferred. Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage systems and tools to measure and analyze efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% – 40%
- A proven track record of leading inbound and outbound distribution processes, ability to develop and implement strategy and deliver sustainable improvement and results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functionally; achieving results through formal channels and informal networks.
- Previous experience in budgetary and financial reporting experience is required with an understanding of how to analyze data.
- Must have working knowledge of DOT, OSHA, and EEOC regulatory agencies and applicable laws.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Dedicated to business and allow flexibility with work hours if necessary
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Ability to develop and implement cost savings for areas while maintaining the highest service levels.
- Ability to assist in strategic planning of growth oriented company.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer’s information.
- Must continually change, adapt and be flexible in all areas of responsibility.
- Must be highly motivated, goal oriented and able to complete tasks on time.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Work Facts of Arhaus Furniture
Arhaus Furniture Working Hours
- Regional Operations Manager, District Hub Supervisor, Design Consultant / Sales Associate – FT,
Arhaus Furniture Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Arhaus Furniture to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Arhaus Furniture Jobs: Official Site.