Archer Daniels Midland Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Archer Daniels Midland receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Archer Daniels Midland can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Your health and wellness, financial security, and work and family life matter to you and to ADM. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Explore the links below for an overview of the benefits available to ADM employees. *
Health & Wellness
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Blood and biometric screening
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health, Wellness and Fitness resources; including a Wellness Center for Decatur, Ill., colleagues and club membership reimbursements
- Preventative Care
- Health Screening
- Reimbursement for Child Physical Activity
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Pension Plan
- Retiree Health Plan
- 401(k)/ESOP Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Insurance Plans; including Life, Disability, Long-Term Care and Business Travel
- CollegeBoundfund® College Savings (529) Plan
Work & Family Life
- Work/Life Program, including free counseling services
- Group Legal Plan
- Auto, Home, Renters and other Personal Property Insurance
- Scholarship Program in which employee children and dependents can compete for ADM scholarship funds
- Tuition Assistance Policy that covers 75% of college course tuition
* Specific benefits may vary depending on employee’s position and location.
Archer Daniels Midland Job Opportunities & Application Process
Archer Daniels Midland receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Archer Daniels Midland, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Supervisor, Maintenance – Clinton, IA
ADM Clinton, IA Corn Processing.
This is an exempt level position.
- Position is responsible for the overall maintenance of a production department in the wet corn milling facility.
- Supervises Maintenance and contract employees (mechanical and I&E) to ensure a reliable and safe
- Maintenance program for the facility.
- Must be able to establish expectations for safety, reliability, quality, service and productivity.
- Reports to Maintenance Manager, but also works with the maintenance superintendent, department production superintendent, supervisors, and shift superintendent (on shift) to plan and perform maintenance as required to assure efficient operations.
- Involved in applying maintenance reliability practices to avoid maintenance expense and to avoid equipment outages where possible.
- Takes an active role in managing the Maintenance group and coaching employees to reach their fullest potential by providing feedback in a manner that is effective, consistent and fair.
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Ability to manage a diverse team
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to Safety in the performance of Maintenance work
- Strong demonstrated expertise in mechanical maintenance, with in-depth exposure to I&E maintenance
- Focus on identification of root causes and taking corrective action
- High school diploma or equivalent with strong fundamental skills (math, reading, writing)
- Thorough knowledge of ADM-Clinton plant preferred
- Asset Management with an emphasis on proactive maintenance preferred.
- Communication (spoken and written), listening and teamwork skills
- Minimum 5 years in an industrial Maintenance position performing in-depth repair and maintenance of process equipment
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Willing to accept after-hours trouble calls
- Flexible, willing and able to work overtime, including nights and weekends when necessary
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., walk long distances, stand for long periods, climb stairs and ladders and work at heights in extreme temperature conditions
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
Work Facts of Archer Daniels Midland
- 18 years old
Archer Daniels Midland Working Hours
- Engineering Technician, Laborer I, Process Engineer, Local Truck Driver, Seasonal Elevator Worker, Local Tanker Truck Driver, Mechanic Technician, Electrician
Archer Daniels Midland Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Archer Daniels Midland to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Archer Daniels Midland Jobs: Official Site.