ArcelorMittal Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ArcelorMittal receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ArcelorMittal can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
As an employee at ArcelorMittal, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills and take on fresh challenges in an international environment, offering a diverse and fulfilling career path.
From machinery operators, to quality managers and strategic mine planners, ArcelorMittal offers a wide range of roles for steel and mining industry professionals and technical specialists.
With a presence in 60 countries, we offer a host of global opportunities including openings for engineers with electrical, mechanical, metallurgical, mining and manufacturing skills.
“My favourite thing about my job is the variety. I’ve been involved with many projects across multiple operations, working with a wide range of people – and always with the opportunity to take on new challenges”.
– Rachel Smithers, metallurgical engineer at ArcelorMittal Steelton, US.
Steel and mining have long been a globalised industry. For those interested in travel and life in other countries, we encourage the movement of our employees to an area where their technical skills can be best used.
ArcelorMittal Job Opportunities & Application Process
ArcelorMittal receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ArcelorMittal, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Analyst Sales Order Management
ArcelorMittal USA is the world’s leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, we are a leading supplier of quality steel products in major North American markets including automotive, construction, pipe and tube, appliance, container and machinery. ArcelorMittal USA employs more than 20,000 people at 27 operations across the United States.
There is an immediate opportunity for an Analyst with the Sales Order Management, Order Fulfillment Department within Sales and Marketing at our East Chicago, IN office.
The company is looking to recruit and hire individuals who are committed to contribute to goal achievement in a positive and proactive working environment. Successful candidates will have the ability to provide strong knowledge of the company, product, and markets.
Responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Responsible for entering orders into the SAP system.
- Initializing orders through a web-based application, as needed.
- Review purchase order for completeness
- Understand when information is incomplete and be able to contact appropriate parties to resolve issues
- Understand how to analyze and process customer specification sheets and contracts
- Translate customer specifications and requirements into one or more ArcelorMittal plant specifications and requirements.
- Be able to search system for repeat business when processing purchase orders
- Handle overall purchase order flow
- Process customer revisions accurately with appropriate technologies
- Monitor daily audit reports, resolve order discrepancies, review and address customer code discrepancies
- Perform order checking
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven problem solving, planning and decision-making skills
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively communicates with team internally and externally
- Experience with SAP
Work Facts of ArcelorMittal
ArcelorMittal Working Hours
ArcelorMittal Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ArcelorMittal to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ArcelorMittal Jobs: Official Site.