Apttus Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Apttus receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Apttus can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We live in a time of intense and continuous business evolution, where success is measured by the speed and volume of revenue generation. This has created both an opportunity and a challenge for enterprise organizations.
Apttus was founded in 2006 by a trio of enterprise software veterans who were eager to move beyond the inefficiencies caused by disconnected business processes and the impact on companies’ revenue, growth, and competitiveness. Over the years, front-office CRM and back-office ERP evolved steadily as essential tools. But the business processes between the two have been stagnant, disjointed, and manual for decades. In other words, the processes driving actual revenue generation and management of key commercial relationships have been significantly neglected, undercutting not just an enterprise’s ability to compete and grow, but to also generate better returns on their adjacent investments in front- and back-office systems.
Rising to meet these challenges head on, Apttus created a space called the Middle Office. Apttus automates, optimizes and applies AI to the most important business processes for any enterprise – revenue generation and the management of key commercial relationships. The result? Maximizing business outcomes at every opportunity by leveraging a single revenue view across an enterprise.
To do this, Apttus created the industry’s first and only Intelligent Middle Office Platform. The platform, which is available across Salesforce, Azure, and IBM Cloud, powers its industry-leading Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management, Digital Commerce and Supplier Revenue Management solutions. Apttus enhances each solution with applied artificial intelligence known as Max.
No other software provider has ever used technology in this way, or this comprehensively. As a result, Apttus is uniquely positioned to generate greater revenue yield for businesses in any industry. Drawing on more than 12 years of success and innovation, Apttus is leading the way as the de facto Middle Office provider for enterprise organizations across the world.
Apttus Job Opportunities & Application Process
Apttus receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Apttus , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sr. Technical Trainer
Apttus was named one of the “Top 21 Enterprise Start Ups to bet your career on” by Business Insider, we are pre-IPO and are growing at an incredibly rapid rate! We are looking for a Senior Technical Instructor – CPQ. This individual will be responsible for designing and delivering training on the configuration and use of Apttus products.
- Deliver 35-40 days of training per quarter (virtual & classroom)
- Deliver effective, well-managed and well-facilitated training for APTTUS customers, partners & employees
- Develop training curriculums and content for Administrator and End User roles on the configuration and use of APTTUS products
- Design and develop self-paced, online training on APTTUS products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years delivering training or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce or similar SaaS platforms
- Experience with enterprise software configuration tool sets (SAP, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Outstanding training delivery of effective, interactive web-based training
- Outstanding training delivery, presentation, facilitation and classroom management skills
- Experience in working with professional services team and handling all aspects of training engagements
- Capable of working successfully to deadline in independent and team-based settings
- Ability to alter delivery style ‘on the fly’ as student requirements dictate
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Salesforce Administrative experience (201 Certification a plus)
- Salesforce Developer experience (401 Certification a plus)
- Knowledge of quote to cash business processes
Work Facts of Apttus
Apttus Working Hours
- Sr. Technical Trainer, Chief Cloud Architect, Front-End Engineer, Lead Full-Stack Software Engineer (Node.js), Lead UI Engineer
Apttus Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Apttus to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Apttus Jobs: Official Site.