Applied Systems Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Applied Systems receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Applied Systems can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The people of Applied make a difference every day by providing the innovative cloud software that enables our customers to protect what matters most in their clients’ lives. Applied believes that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Applied Systems Job Opportunities & Application Process
Applied Systems receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Applied Systems , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
SQL Server Developer
Make a Difference Every Day with Team Applied
The people of Applied are making a difference every day through innovation and a commitment to help safeguard and protect what matters most. With first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions, Applied is revolutionizing companies to strengthen their position as trusted advisors to clients across the world. Our core values challenge employees to make a difference every day with excellence for customers and support for the communities around us. We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Learn how you can make a difference on Team Applied.
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a SQL Server Developer to be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions according to Applied’s architecture and coding standards, with high expectations regarding security, performance and scalability. These solutions offer the potential to have broad impact on our products, company, and even our industry. The successful candidate with be part of an Agile Scrum team that develops commercial-grade software components for Applied Systems’ products. Candidates must be able to work in a collaborative Agile Scrum environment where the team is a self-managing cohesive unit striving to constantly improve its velocity to delivering high quality business software on time.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Designs and implements database solutions within architectural, security and code quality guidelines.
- Ensures expected functionality is adequately verified by automated unit and/or functional tests.
- Provides prototypes, guidance and other artifacts on appropriate component usage to internal consumers (typically other developers).
- Plans, participates in and directs refactoring efforts for database objects, queries, scripts
- Participates in sprint planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 3+ years of SQL Server development experience, relational design, normalization, queries, & stored procedures
- Demonstrable experience in a plus:
- Diagnosing and resolving performance problems and opportunities
- Optimizing data storage
- Designing relational schemas
- Implementing data security
- Designing data warehouse or data mart schemas & strategies
- Clustering and parallelizing SQL Server environments
- Document oriented or NoSQL databases
- Experience in C# or VB.NET
- Network principles, protocol – TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, proxy, firewall, etc.
- XML, XML Schema, JSON
Work Facts of Applied Systems
Applied Systems Working Hours
- Product Manager, Director, Product Owner, Product Owner – Accounting, Software Security Product Manager, Software Build & Release Developer, SQL Server Developer
Applied Systems Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Applied Systems to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Applied Systems Jobs: Official Site.