Applied Medical Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Applied Medical receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Applied Medical can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Welcome to Applied Medical’s career opportunities page. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online.
Applied Medical is a global medical device manufacturer headquartered in Southern California. We are proud to have a culture strongly committed to ethical business practices and behavior, as well as the belief that quality and compliance are everyone’s responsibility.
Applied Medical team members enjoy numerous benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance, including educational offerings for personal and professional growth, wellness programs featuring a variety of on-site fitness classes and community volunteer opportunities – to name a few.
If you thrive in a friendly, fast-paced, collaborative environment where everyone contributes to making a meaningful, positive impact on the communities, hospitals and patients that we serve, then Applied Medical is the ideal place for you.
We are actively hiring throughout the company. We invite you to apply today!
Applied Medical Job Opportunities & Application Process
Applied Medical receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Applied Medical , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Design Engineer
Applied Medical is a rapidly growing, global organization that develops, manufactures and distributes medical devices to more than 75 countries. Our driving purpose is to satisfy the three fundamental healthcare needs: enhanced clinical outcomes, outstanding value and unrestricted choice. For 30 years, Applied Medical has been at the forefront of innovation and technology. As a result of our highly vertically integrated business model, we control all of our processes in-house, from R&D concept to clinical implementation. Applied Medical engineers take a hands-on approach, utilizing in-house cutting-edge technologies, such as automation and robotics, advanced metal processing, injection molding, and rapid prototyping. We invest heavily in R&D, advanced technologies and most importantly – the growth of our team members.
Applied Medical is proud to have a culture firmly grounded in teamwork, collaboration and regulatory compliance, while providing opportunities for growth and choice in individual career paths.
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will design and develop medical devices within the framework of a cross-functional team.
Provide guidance on and complete the following:
- Create SolidWorks models, drawings and assemblies
- Build functional prototypes for device development
- Perform and lead engineering testing as required
- Perform root cause analysis on component and product failures, and implement corrective actions in order to improve products and processes
- Improve designs in design reviews
- Understand clinical needs and relevant surgical procedures to interpret users’ needs in order to create relevant design requirements and specifications
- Develop and review engineering documents such as instructions, drawings, test procedures, and reports for accuracy and compliance
- Complete documentation of design efforts for the Design History File
- Investigate new tooling, materials, manufacturing processes, and technologies
- Research and qualify new suppliers and vendors
- Teach, guide and mentor other team members in your areas of expertise to help with technical development
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design
- Demonstrated competency in mechanism design
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience with working hands-on to create prototypes
- Mastery of CAD modeling and drafting (i.e. SolidWorks)
- Mastery of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Advanced knowledge of component and mechanism design and design for manufacturing (molded parts, stampings, machined parts)
- Excellent organization, communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to understand, analyze and troubleshoot complex systems
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and generate solutions independently
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of surgical procedures and clinical needs
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality standards, including FDA regulations and ISO quality systems
- Exposure to FMEA and Test Method Validation
- Experience with software such as NetWeaver/Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience with Minitab or other statistical analysis software
- Experience with leading teams or projects
- Training and mentorship with ongoing learning and development courses
- On-campus wellness activities
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Education reimbursement program
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Generous vacation accrual and paid holiday schedule
Work Facts of Applied Medical
Applied Medical Working Hours
- Senior Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Health System – Account Manager or Account Manager Associate, Senior Manager of Technical Accounting
Applied Medical Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Applied Medical to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Applied Medical Jobs: Official Site.