AppFolio Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AppFolio receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AppFolio can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
AppFolio Job Opportunities & Application Process
AppFolio receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AppFolio , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Billing Specialist
AppFolio is currently hiring a Sr. Billing Specialist that will support our growing business and customer base by leading our billing specialists in their efforts in resolving customer billing inquiries as well as supporting our internal Sales, Value Added Services, Customer Support and Accounting teams with their billing related requests.
- Assist with invoicing to ensure timely and accurate billing for all AppFolio customers
- Work with Value Added Services Team for product line billing reconciliations
- Lead Billing Team month end close process
- Manage customer billing inquiries through Salesforce Billing Queue
- Lead billing case escalations through reconciliation (internally and externally)
- Approve billing case adjustments through Salesforce approval flow system
- Make appropriate billing and subscription adjustments as required in Salesforce and Zuora
- Provide training and support for billing specialists
- Provide assistance to billing manager with month end reporting and daily billing functions
- Understand the terms of service to assist with employee and customer inquiries
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Implementation and Customer Loyalty teams to improve customer satisfaction and retention
Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience in customer service
- 4+ years of experience in billing or accounting team functions
- Exposure to collections and/or cash application
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system
- Experience with Zuora or other billing software preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
Work Facts of AppFolio
AppFolio Working Hours
- Corporate Counsel, IT Specialist, Vice President, Account Services Manager, Customer Success Manager, Billing Service Representative, Salesforce Administrator, Senior Billing Specialist
AppFolio Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AppFolio to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AppFolio Jobs: Official Site.